T
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would it be possible that you could clone the Lugia and give a copy back to me? I just think a Shiny Legendary people would be quite interested in and give me some good Pokemon, I'm also planning on trying to get one of Vixana's ones, too.

(And no, I am not saying your boyfriend did a bad job on RNG'ing this Eevee, it's got reasonable IVs and is Shiny, plus the decent nature.)
    Please turn off VoiceChat when you head in, I'm currently getting my USB to work at the moment, so please head in ASAP, I'll be in the moment it works ;)
    Ah, ok. Well, how would any of these interest you?; Shiny Galvantula, Shiny Beartic, Shiny Salamence, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Tentacruel, Shiny Feraligatr or Shiny Venonat?
    Toady, is the Shiny DW Eevee you got from Vixana's giveaway?

Regardless, I want it, remember back when I was offering you a Poliwag and you said just ask for something you want, is that still up for offer? I certainly hope so, I want to get my hands on one of these amazing little treasures.
    Yes I am still here. Are you?
    I need to fix that online offline thing at the side of my username :S
    My pleasure :) enjoy the legendaries. I'm playing through Silver and Plat again, so I'll keep some of those on your list handy just in case you don't find them elsewhere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom