Recent content by Toadychan

1. T

Protean Froakies

Not really interested in that either, I'm afraid :(
  2. T

Protean Froakies

Sorry for the delayed response! Gothorita might be nice. :D I'll get you added~
  3. T

Protean Froakies

I already have one of these, but thank you! Did you have anything else?
  4. T

Protean Froakies

I've edited my post because I forgot I have other 5IV Froakies, just not in the best stat order. Yup! Thanks for the trade. Hope they suit you. :)
  5. T

Protean Froakies

Yeah, I'd take that :D I'll add you, let me know when you're ready
  6. T

Protean Froakies

I've got two one UT level 1 Male/Timid/Protean 31/x/31/31/31/31 Froakie ready for training, and a handful of random 5IV male Froakies if anyone's interested. I don't have anything in particular in mind for wants. I like shinies like anyone else, but just shoot me an offer. Items also accepted...
  7. T

1x Charmander + 2x Chikorita!

Sorry for the delay, I'll be going in now! :D
  8. T

Re: Bulbasaur + Charmander + Chikorita Sure, but I'm afraid there aren't any Squirtle left~ Certainly! Though I (obviously) wasn't available at the time of your post, sorry! I'll be around today. :) I haven't got any on my Gen IV, sorry. :( Would you still like these for Gen V or no? I...
  9. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita That's weird, I was definitely in the room when you posted that. :/ I've got your FC right and everything. Hm... Hopefully we'll have more luck tomorrow.
  10. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Sorry, didn't check in time. XD I'll hang out in the room for a bit in case you're still available.
  11. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Yup, I can do that! :D Are you available now?
  12. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Sorry, everyone! I was away for a few days (obviously). I've reserved all of your asks, and I'll be VMing each of you. :)
  13. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Sorry for the delay, forgot to check the thread. XD You certainly can! I'll try to meet up with you tomorrow. :)
  14. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Alright, let me know when you've got the fodder. :D
  15. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita If you're still on now I can give you one of each, sure. :) It's a giveaway, so don't worry about what you give me in return! :D
Back
Top Bottom