Recent content by Togechu

1. T

Want to play through all pokemon games

I'm going through something like this with a friend right now, so maybe our guide could help give you some pointers! Of course, since you'd be doing this undertaking alone it'll be longer than our route, but see how you like this suggestion. If "complete the game fully" means "complete the...
  2. T

AZ?

"PRIVATE SNIVY, WE NEED BULLET SEED FIRE ON THAT METAGROSS! GET THE TM!" "Fifty thousand Pokemon lived in this route...now it's a Ghost town. I've never seen anything like it." On a more on-topic note, I hope that when(if) we get AZ's Floette as an Event Pokemon, it has an event like HGSS'...
  3. T

What video games are you playing now?

Super Smash Bros Melee, since my memory card corrupted. ;_: Also Persona 3:FES. Great game and great series.
  4. T

Should Generation 1, 2, and 3 games be released for iOS devices or Nintendo E-shop?

Re: Should Generation 1, 2, and 3 games be released for iOS devices or Nintendo E-sho On the somehow off-chance they allowed multiplayer features via wireless, I would insta-buy. I'd still get them even if they didn't, especially Generation 3, but it'd be great to have a slightly-updated...
  5. T

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I once had a Zubat which I named "whywhywhy". No idea why I did, either.
  6. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Okay, thank you very much :D I'll have to keep trying...600 resets and counting...
  7. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Can the Cobalion found on Route 13 on B2W2 be shiny? I know there's certain legendaries who can't ever be shiny and I'm not sure if Cobalion's one of them. Been resetting for days for it and still no results.
  8. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Oh, oops..I'll fix that...
  9. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks for the links. As for why there's only 250 EVs, I really suck at EV training, so I just use the vitamins.
  10. T

Re: Complete My Team! Not sure if this belongs here, but...I'm trying to make a team to beat my friend. He always uses all legendaries and forces me to do the same, and this is one team I tried to use against him. On another note, the team he always uses against me is: *Manaphy...
  11. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Ah, I see. Thanks. :)
  12. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I can't seem to find the Eviolite in White. My strategy guide says it's in Castelia, and so does Bulbapedia, but I've talked to everyone and nobody's given me an Eviolite. Where can you get one?
  13. T

Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

I'd love a Black and White Mystery Dungeon. In fact, ever since I beat Explorers of Sky I've been thinking about one. :P One thing I hope they add is a mix between the R/B and T/D/S bases. For instance, you start with the small R/B house, and as you get more Poke from explorations, it builds...
  14. T

Best Spin-Off no one Played

Hey You Pikachu and Pokemon Channel. They're some of my favorite games and yet nobody I know likes them. I also loved the TCG game. I think I still have it somewhere....
  15. T

Do you play with the pokemon you like best, or with the strongest?

I always end up using Pokemon I like, but mostly unevolved Pokemon. Oh, and a Turtwig has to be in every team possible. So yeah, I really don't care about using strong Pokemon. :P
Back
Top Bottom