T
Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like the video game series of Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Super Smash Bros., Metroid, Animal Crossing, Sonic the Hedgehog and Metal Gear Solid. I have played Final Fantasy III on the DS, VII and VIII on the PS1, X and XII on the PS2 and XIII on the PS3 and a side game of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord which is a Wiiware game. Which games of the Final Fantasy series have you played?
    I want Meowth to eventually go back to the Team Rocket Trio. I've read on the Meowth page on Bulbapedia that Meowth being inside a Poké Ball but not being caught is now a running gag. In Lyon I went to the square near the Museum of Fine Arts which has a big fountain in it, walked in the park near Fourviere Basilica and looked at the rest of Lyon from being next to Fouviere Basilica and I bought a french volume of Soul Eater which I said in a previous VM. I have seen and article saying that the 4th Professor Layton game will release on 25 November in the UK and I expect that will be the same release date for the rest of Europe. What video game series do you play which are different to Professor Layton and Pokémon?
    I can only remember one other bank holiday in England which is not religious which is May Day which is the first Monday of May. Do you have many bank holidays different to the ones in December, January and Easter?

I normally watch Pokémon episodes in the holidays by recording them on Sky + or Virgin + and if they are showing them too slowly I sometimes watch them on the internet. The channels currently show 1 episode of Galactic Battles and 2 episodes of Sinnoh League Victors each day and 1 episode of Black and White each Saturday and Sunday. I've missed the generation II and III seasons apart from Advanced Challenge because that was on Cartoon Network recently and the first Diamond and Pearl season. I'm hoping to eventually watch the other seasons on the internet or on DVD box sets from Australia starting with Diamond and Pearl because that is the only generation IV season I missed. I think the season I've most episodes of is Sinnoh League Victors.

In the holiday I completed Professor Layton and the Lost Future and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. My favourite Professor Layton game is now The Lost Future. There were many parts in it which I thought were the last puzzle and I liked the story but there weren't very many nearly unlimited choice puzzles in the 12th and 13th chapters unlike the last puzzle of The Curious Village which I can't decide if it was good or bad to do that.

In the holiday I read volumes 4 and 5 of Soul Eater and bought the french version of volume 6 of Soul Eater and have read the first 2 chapters of it. There is a lot more manga in France that in the UK, America and Canada. I also read volumes 1-3 and some of 4 of Bleach in the holiday.

I was mainly on the French side of the Alps in a town called Champagny-en-Vanoise but I did also visit Geneva, Turin, Lyon, Albertville and Milan by car. Have you visited any places different to your home this holiday?
    Yes, I watched the episode on my computer. I found out how to do it on the Simple Anime Question Thread which is by using the program KeyHoleTV. My favourite Professor Layton game is the Lost Future although I haven't completed it yet. I'm on chapter 6 of it. My favourite Professor Layton game which I have completed is Pandora's Box. Is Pandora's Box your favourite game of the series? On Sunday I bought the 3 in 1 volumes 1-3 manga book and volumes 4 and 5 of Bleach which is why I've put it in my Interests section of About Me. How have you normally watched the Pokémon anime and which seasons have you watched most of the episodes of? I will be in Switerland, France and Italy from Wednesday for 10 days so I won't be able to go on this forum much in that time.
    CITV is repeating the first 14 episodes in the UK this holiday as you may have seen on Bulbanews so the Spanish channel has aired more episodes than in the UK but I haven't seen all of the 14 episodes so I'm watching them this holiday when they air again. I saw BW043 Nyagotiator Meowth! Scrafty Persuasion Tactics!! on TV Tokyo on Thursday which was the first time I've seen an episode in Japanese apart from the banned episodes. Have you ever seen an episode in Japanese? I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Professor Layton and the Lost Future and trying to complete the National Pokédex in Black and Soul Silver. I am looking forward to Super Pokémon Rumble but I don't think I will preorder it. I have the first game of the series Pokémon Rumble. The first term ends on 16 December and the year finishes on 29 June. When does the first term and the year finish in your university?
    I'm fine. How are you? I've been watching the Galatic Battles and Sinnoh League Victors seasons of the anime and episodes of the anime of Soul Eater recently. What have you been up to recently? I go back to uni on 11 October. What day does your university start?
    Yes, I will also try to get all generation V Pokémon and try to complete the national pokédex in generation V without using the Poké Transfer lab for legendary pokémon. I know this will be hard but I expect that every pokémon will be available by the end of the generation like in generations I, III and IV. Currently in Black version I have seen obtained 103 pokémon in the Unova Pokédex and seen 341 and obtained 204 in the National Pokédex. What are the amounts of seen and obtained pokémon in your White version pokédex?

I think that Soul Eater and Pokémon are similar by battling and defeating evil creatures then the weapon (who can change between weapon and human forms) eats their souls and to become a Death Scyth a weapon needs to eat 100 souls including 1 witch's soul. I haven't read any other manga apart from Soul Eater and Pokémon Adventures yet but I'm interested in starting to read the manga of Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist or One Piece after I have read all of the currently available soul eater volumes. Have you read any manga?
    I can't remember how I got the Charizard card because it is in my collection of cards which I bought and recieved in years of 1999-2003. I think I got it by chance. After 2003 I didn't get any more cards until 2009 when I started to properly play the trading card game.

After defeating the Elite Four I catch the remaining legendary pokémon, complete the rest of the story if there is any like in Sinnoh and Generation II and IV Kanto, try to complete the national pokédex and battle in the Battle Frontiers, Towers or Subway.

On Thursday I completed the national pokédex on Pearl version and therefore generation IV (with all 493 pokémon) by catching and trading then trading back my Rayquaza on Soul Silver. I also did this without using the Pal Park to transfer legendary pokémon from generation III games. I don't like transferring important pokémon like pokémon in my parties, purified or legendary pokémon from previous generations to the next generation because you can't use them on the original games anymore. I would only do this if it was needed like the Celebi and Legendary Beasts events allowing you to get Zorua and Zoroark which I did because I have 3 generation IV versions, which are Pearl, Platinum and Soul Silver, and therefore I recieved 3 Celebi and 3 sets of the shiny legendary beasts. Have you transferred any of your legendary pokémon or pokémon from your parties to a newer generation? What versions do you have? I also have Red, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Emerald, Blue and Black versions.
    Dark Scizor. This message is in 2 messages because of making all the hyperlinks.

What do you normally do in the videogames after defeating the Elite Four?
    My rarest card is either the Ancient Mew card or the Charizard card. I'm giving hyperlinks to see each card. The other rare cards I have are cards of Darkrai, Mewtwo (Wizards Promo 3), Mewtwo LV. X, Dragonite (Wizards Promo 5), Deoxys ex, Electabuzz (Wizards Promo 2), Pikachu (Wizards Promo 4), Pikachu (Wizards Promo 27), Gardevoir (Secret Wonders 7), Palkia (Platinum 37), a Psychic Energy card with Espeon on it, Swampert (Great Encounters 9), Feraligatr Promo 7, Holographic Blastoise, Vaporeon (Jungle 12) and
    My favourite human characters in the anime are Dawn, Misty and Brock and my favourite pokémon owned by the humans in the anime are Ash's Pikachu, Misty's Togetic and Brock's Croagunk. Who are your favourite characters in the anime?

By the TCG videogame I think you mean on the official website which I haven't played but yesterday I bought in an otaku store the Pokémon Trading Card Game videogame on the Game Boy Colour. I do play the 'normal' card game. I store them in trading card pocket folders which I normally display one card on the front of each side and I have used 591 sides of pockets but some may contain more than one copy of the same card so I think I have near 750 cards and 350 of those cards are individually different to each other by which I mean they are not copies or versions from other generations or expansions of the same card.

The Pokémon Adventures manga volumes are not normally sold in bookshops like Waterstones and WHSmith in the UK. They are sometimes found in stores with Manga, Anime, Comic and Graphic novels, books, DVDs and merchandise like Forbidden Planet International.

I normally buy them from there or on Amazon.co.uk. In Ruby and Sapphire I took part in Contests the most but in later games I didn't apart from winning once in each version on generation IV. I prefer the contests in the anime. Where do you normally live?
    I follow the anime, Adventures manga and the trading card game. I have seen every film of the anime and all of the season 1 Indigo League episodes because I have the DVD box set of it and the DVDs of movies 1-12. I have also seen most of Battle Dimension on Disney XD and Advanced Challenge on Cartoon Network UK. I have read volumes 1-12 of the Pokémon Adventures manga. Do you follow the anime or anything else of the fandom?
    I've also used Bulbasaur in Blue version (which is the version I'm currently playing through), Roselia in XD and Budew and its evolutions in Pearl version. The other grass type evolutionary families which I like and have used are of Chikorita, Oddish, Bellsprout and Cacnea (which is why I claimed Cacturne). I sometimes have the problem of choosing and in Platinum and Soul Silver I changed some of the pokémon in my party after defeating the Elite Four and Red. Sometimes I do plan to use pokémon but then change like I used Zoroark from the Celebi event and after defeating Ghetsis I bred a Deino with Dragon Pulse from an Arbok to use instead. I also have many favourites but I try to use different pokémon in each game. Pokémon XD is very good, it mainly has generation I and version exclusive pokémon. The starter pokémon is an Eevee which I evolved into a Jolteon. I also have Colosseum in which the starters are Umbreon, Espeon and a johto first stage starter and I chose Bayleef.
    I have used Milotic in Emerald, Spheal and its evolutions in XD: Gale of Darkness and Empoleon in Pearl. I haven't used Wingull and Pelipper but I have used another Water/Flying family Ducklett and Swanna in Black version. I see that Typhlosion, Ampharos, Metagross and Articuno are some of your favourite pokémon which I also like and have used in my parties :) My other favourite types of Pokémon are Grass and Electric. I chose Snivy in Black version. I do also like the Dragon and Psychic types and the evolutionary families of the pokémon not on my post which I have used are the families of Dratini, Deino and Bagon and Abra, Mewtwo, Espeon and Jirachi. What other Grass type Pokémon do you like? :)
    What a coincidence! Water pokémon are cool; my favourite water pokémon are Milotic and Empoleon. What is or are your favourite water pokémon? I posted my favourite pokémon of each type in the Favorite Pokémon of each type thread. I also love Togekiss. I have one in my Platinum party :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom