Recent content by Tōko

1. T

Any SoulSilvershippers?

Do you think Whitney could have the potential to be a die-hard SoulSilverShipper? Yes, but I think she'd have a matchmaker crush on Kotone just because. *Hard-core KansasShipper* ---- Cezaria/obo's work = Awesome~ ---- Fanart~: ---- Finally, someone who agrees with...
  2. T

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation What does the kanji say? I could tell. :3 Look at the blogs. ----- New shitty banner! I hate the way this one came out.
  3. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I lol'd. ---- If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a batle trainer? I can imagine a female trainer that has Leaf/Blue/Green's design(since they never used it). ------ What would Ash and May decide to name their child(ren)? Well...
  4. T

Any SoulSilvershippers?

Nah, don't worry. You don't really have to be active in this thread. ;P BTW, do you want me to ask the thread starter to add you to the list of shippers?
  5. T

Any SoulSilvershippers?

The reason Daughter of Arceus mentioned Ethan was because s/he didn't know if SoulSilverShipping was Kotone x Silver, or Kotone x Ethan. :3 ----- What would Silver do if Lyra was stuck in a tree? Hmmm. *thinks about for a moment* I'll just agree with Pokéfan38 since I don't want to post mai...
  6. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Lol, you should've put "Which movie has the best Advance hints other than movie nine?" because everyone(other than me) is most likely going to say movie nine. But, in response to the topic, I really don't know how to answer. I, personally, don't think movie...
  7. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation What happened to the old thread title? I liked AdvanceShipping General discussion better...*shot* Well, at least our thread title stands out more...I still liked AdvanceShipping General discussion more...*shot again* ---- Well, since I've been gone, I'll answer...
  8. T

Any SoulSilvershippers?

This is going in my sig. Kthxbai If you didn't support SoulSilverShipping, what would you currently support? ...:D KansasShipping(Kotone(Yes, I'm still calling her that) x Akane), MissouriShipping(Haruka x Kotone), NewReplacementShipping(Kotone x Kris), Kotone x Blue(Girl), Kotone x Yellow...
  9. T

It seems to be fake due to the "I found it on some website" excuse. If she ends up making a cameo though, she'll most likely be watching Dawn's GF on TV thus no ADV, just a debatable SapphirePearl hint. [/killjoy]
  10. T

*pops into thread* Sorry I haven't been in the thread too often! Anyways... Choose from the list here - how much do you support Advanceshipping, and why? List: Anti-ADV, Neutral, Interested, Like, Support, #1 Fan of, Obsessed, Die-hard Hmmm, I would say support because I have other...
  11. T

PaulxMarley?

Paul x Marley is already BlackWhiteShipping.
  12. T

Awww~, thank you! and you can request one if you'd like*shot for advertising* *cough* ----- If AdvanceShipping was a food, what favour would it be/What food will it be? Chocolate. Why? Everybody loves it. ----- Anyways, I made another crappy(norly it's crap) ADV edit! Cause everybody...
  13. T

*randomly pops into thread* Wow! *looks at banners in amazement* They're so pretty! If you keep this up, I'm gonna have to be a retired ADV banner maker! Also, lol at the last one *wishes she was that funny* ------ Which episode from the AG series had the best chance for May/Ash to...
  14. T

Any SoulSilvershippers?

Sorry I haven't been here too much. I'm busy trying to keep the social group alive. lol You're lucky I know where this came from. lol It's by reka-chan D'aaaawwwww! That's so cute! ^-^ Hm, TBH, I can't imagine them ever having kids. If they did have kid, then maybe they would have a...
  15. T

Awww~, thank you! I can teach you how to edit if you want, though I think you should ask DD and Kiri(Princess of Hoenn) about that. ^,^ One thing though; I don't use Photoshop, I use GIMP. 8B Thank you! And I actually based it off a screenshot of a different shipping since I thought May...
Back
Top Bottom