Recent content by Tolan

1. T

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

doubtful, but is there a way to view/recover saved user notes? :| /desperate plea
  2. T

Looking back at Gen V: What did it introduce that you liked and didn't like?

I found the PC very frustrating and obnoxious to move Pokemon around with. I loved HGSS', but Gen 5 was really annoying.
  3. T

Is it possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E?

Re: Is possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E? Yeah, I don't think that Pokemon needs the people swearing, having sex, and shooting each other for it to be better. I think that E is fine for it.
  4. T

What do you want in Gen 6?

- 1 system transfer from previous gens - Pokemon following you, like in HGSS - A MPR/Pokemon Box hybrid app for the 3DS - A dinosaur legendary
  5. T

Simple Questions thread

We were long overdue for a new type since the newest ones (metal/dark) were released like, 10 years ago.
  6. T

Collector's how do you sort your cards?

I have all my bulk in a box. I have any ultra-rares and promos in sleeves and toploaders. I have any holos/RHs in sleeves.
  7. T

Help determining whether these cards are fake/real

Look on the side. If you see a piece of black paper in between 2 white ones, it's almost a sure thing it's real. But I'm pretty sure that that Hitmontop and Lugia are both fakes, since on real cards, I'm pretty sure that the holo isn't supposed to span the entire card.
  8. T

Pokémon Global Link reveals Japanese Crustle C-Gear skin, American Lucario promotions

Re: Pokémon Global Link reveals Japanese Crustle C-Gear skin, American Lucario promot It's one time use. I needed something for my baby cousin. I got the game for him, but I kept the code (I'm an amazing cousin, right?).
  9. T

Poke-store?

Try searching for collectable in Yellow Pages or something. You won't find any just Pokemon stores. Pokemon stuff is sold in Collectable Stores. If you want sites, troll&toad and eBay are good places to start.
  10. T

What is the Rarest card you own?

Aleady a thread on this.
  11. T

Do you know anyone who owns an Egyptian Mew card?

You got them for buying tickets to the 2nd Pokemon Movie http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ancient_Mew_(2nd_Movie_promo)
  12. T

Do you know anyone who owns an Egyptian Mew card?

I have one that's still sealed in the original packaging..
  13. T

How Do You Organise Your Cards?

I have Promos, Holographics, Reverse Holographics, 1st editions, EXs, and rare stuff like that in a folder. All my Commons, Uncommons, Energies, and Trainers in a big box.
  14. T

Simple Questions thread

So I recently got a BW Booster Pack. In that pack I got a Snivy #2. It is normal except for a strange thing on the side. All the other pictures of it that I've seen haven't had it. Is it an error?
Back
Top Bottom