!Tommy
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh cool...seems like the internet is failing for some reason O.O
    Not just with you but with me as well I didn't have internet yesterday after 9 it got really slow and then there was no signal O.O
    Well, nuclear weapons are something nobody should have, but as long as everybody else has them, the US should too.

It just bugs me.
    Used improperly = nuclear weapons, nuclear energy is not all that dangerous except certain cases like Japan, even then if an earthquake hit an oil platform wouldn't the results be disastrous as well?

Unfortunately those are the Christians who people see as the most prominent.
    Actually nuclear energy is fine, it decays into an element that is naturally found in the Earth's crust anyway.

Yea, people have the excuse "I'm already forgiven so I can sin again."
    And that's why I've heard people say they don't want to be a Christian because "Christians are hypocrites."
    Most people associate Christians with the "If you send us $200 you will be blessed" or "I only need to go to church once a week, then I can start sinning again" when that guy showed what a Christian should be.
    I remember an instance on that show where a contestant helped another contestant, this guy was a youth pastor at his church and he asked to leave the show so nobody else would have to.
    Yea, it's good to talk to you again as well. I've only seen that show a few times, the only show like that I've seen is a show called "I used to be fat" where they pick a random person to lose as much weight as they can over a summer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom