Recent content by !Tommy

1. !Tommy

You may not know this but...

Awesome!! And I'm in no rush whatsoever. :) I'll PM you the details!
  2. !Tommy

You may not know this but...

Those are really good :o I'm curious since you stated you're taking requests, do you work on any trainer sprites at all? If so, I do have a request if you have the time and are up to the challenge.
  3. !Tommy

Nintendo of Europe hacked: European branch hit one week after Nintendo USA hacked

I don't know how they have the time to do all this hacking. They must be spoiled brats who have nothing to do in life. No job, no house to take care of, no spouse, nothing. All I can say is I don't have time for this sort of stuff.
  4. !Tommy

VOTE: vB3 or vB4?

I prefer vBulletin 3, but I think with time I'll get used to the new vBulletin 4. It's like going from Windows XP to Windows 7, they're the same in a lot of ways but there are also a number of differences that make them seem really different. I personally don't use Twitter so that's useless for...
  5. !Tommy

Profile Customizations

It's possible that could be the issue. I just reinstalled Windows not long ago (after the update started) so my cache should be completely clean from that so it must have something to do that the old vB3 customizations are clashing with vB4. Thanks for the reply.
  6. !Tommy

Profile Customizations

On the old forum, I had turned off profile customizations as I'm still only on dialup and it's very taxing to my connection to load custom backgrounds, colors, fonts, etc. However, since the upgrade, whether I have it turned on or off in the general options, I still see their customizations. I...
  7. !Tommy

Database error?

The problem is that vBulletin can't locate the database defined in the setup file, or parts of it, which is why that error appears. It could be that the server is still active but it wasn't able to locate the database, hence why it's that type of error rather than a 503. Sometimes it can be...
  8. !Tommy

I Don't Catch Them All

Back in the R/B/Y/G/S days, I had two Gameboys. I had the original and then I bought a color version so then I bought a special cable that would link an original and color together (since the sizes were different.) So I was able to catch them all without cheating. I had caught them all...
  9. !Tommy

The Veronica Taylor Fan Club

It's kinda offtopic but I guess even though they might age, it's just one of those cartoons where they stay the same age forever. I seen an example about the Simpsons someplace. Bart passes the 4th grade in the first season, yet in the present 2010 21st season, he's still in the 4th grade. I...
  10. !Tommy

To be honest, Lisa, the fact that Veronica Taylor isn't voice Ash is what is preventing me from watching any of the new episodes. I've tried watching the newer ones and I just can't accept the change. Even if Ash was the only one who remained the same and everyone else was changed, I think I...
  11. !Tommy

I miss Veronica Taylor being on Pokemon. I mean Ash changed as soon as she left the show but even hearing May with a different voice didn't sit well with me. Even Delia, with the small roles she has, just isn't the same anymore. I can sorta understand giving Ash a deeper voice, but why make his...
  12. !Tommy

My notifications are loopy

Typically if you receive a message from someone on your ignore list, it will show a physical VM from someone with their name but it'll say something to the effects of, "This message is hidden because this person is on your ignore list."
  13. !Tommy

RIP

Truly a sad day for any Pokemon fan. May your eternal slumber be a good one, Mr. Shudo, You will be missed by us all.
  14. !Tommy

Ford vs Chevy

I've always been a Chevy person. To me, Fords just don't seem to hold up as well as a Chevy.
  15. !Tommy

How long is your fuse?

Sometimes mine can be very short. I get annoyed easily when things are going slower than they could be like in line at the grocery store or something. But then I can be quite tolerant of other things as well, it just depends what it is.
Back
Top Bottom