• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!
Tood
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aside from the mothers of the player characters, are there any other mother characters in Pokemon? The only named or important one I can think of is Lusamine.

also ground gym for gen 8 pls
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    Then I don't recall anyone. Other family members, yes (like Lucian's grandpa and Chuck's wife), but no mothers.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    I forgot that you could talk to Mina's parents. And I think you can also talk to Mallow and Kiawe's parents, too.
    Tood
    Tood
    Guzma and Lana had parents in game too, right? Lots of parents in USUM for whatever reason...
    has anyone at game freak ever seen a triceratops or a kangaroo before

gen 8 also needs a steel type gym. there is a 100% chance i will like its gym leader based on past games
    Nerd Violence
    Nerd Violence
    To be faaaaaiiiiir... Kangaskhan is a kangaroo.

I feel you on the triceratops though.
    Reactions: Tood
    NMLewis
    NMLewis
    Breloom kinda is too!
    Reactions: Tood
    Tood
    Tood
    Kangaskhan is a kangaroo, but other than the pouch, it really doesn't look like one. :(
    I've never thought of Breloom as a kangaroo though, but it's kind of cool if it is!
    I remembered my password after four years, so I'm proud of myself.

I hope there's a poison gym in Gen 8.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…