• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

toodlesdoodles

I grew up with Pokemon ever since it came out and I've always loved it as well. My character name is Professor Lavender, but my real name is Allie. I'm happily married to a wonderful husband. At my parents house I have a West Highland White Terrier named "Nessie" and at my house I have a Turkish Angora mix cat named "Shiro." I love animals and anime and I hope some day to start my own animal rescue. My favorite anime's include Pokemon, The Vision of Escaflowne, Chobits, Death Note, Hellsing, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, Ichigo 100%, Ghost in the Shell, Dot Hack Sign, and my favorite anime film is Princess Mononoke. My favorite animals are wolves. I'm a Christian, or what I prefer to call myself a "Christ follower." I recently just moved from the city to a small town in the country and absolutely love it (it's always been my dream to live out in the country-side). There are some inconveniences living in the country but all-in-all it's very nice and peaceful. This is my first time growing a garden, though with the weather being so dry and the temperatures so scorching hot, my flowers and crops probably won't make it this year. I live next to my in-laws and while that can be difficult, it's really nice to live near family too. I have Asperger's Syndrome, which is a mild form of Autism; and my husband also has Asperger's Syndrome. I was bullied all my life and I'm pretty overly emotional. I take bullying VERY seriously. My favorite food is Mac n' Cheese. My favorite desert is definitely CAKE!!! I have brain damage from a suicide attempt three years ago, in which I can no longer drive unless my brain gets better (there's a 50/50 chance it will heal). I'm not really into politics, I consider myself more independent or libertarian, but when it comes to siding between either republicans or democrats, I tend to lean more towards republicans. I don't preach to people and don't really talk about my faith unless people want to know about it. My dad's a preacher, as well as my husband, so I know it can be quite annoying to be preached at ^_^; I'm very shy, though if I really get to know you I will talk your ears off ^_^; I also love to help people the best I can. If Pokemon were real, I'd definitely be a professor because I know A LOT about Pokemon. I sometimes use cheats (Action Replay) for my games, but that's only after I've beaten the actual game and just want to do things like level up quickly. I'm mostly a breeder on the games, but I also do a lot of collecting too. I took a break from Pokemon beginning in the middle of Gen II, until basically the very last episode of Gen IV. I was really embarrassed for liking Pokemon so much still because all of my friends (which were very few but that's fine) grew out of it. So I tried to force myself to no longer be involved with Pokemon. But then I met my husband whom though not as much as me, enjoys Pokemon too and he's ten years older than me. So I'm back into Pokemon. I have Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, White, Black (my husband plays that one), Stadium I, Stadium II, Hey You Pikachu, Colloseum, Colloseum XD Gale of Darkness, and Battle Revolution, with the exception of My Pokemon Ranch. I mainly play White though. I breed everything that is actually breedable so if you ever want a specific Pokemon, let me know and I'll breed one for you! My favorite Pokemon types are Electric and Water. My favorite Pokemon are Raichu and Lapras, but especially Raichu. I've been told I'm most like Gardevoir because I'm very protective. I enjoy writing and art (mainly sketch work, but I do a little bit of digital as well). I enjoy watching and especially playing American football. My favorite legendary Pokemon is probably Mewtwo because it's very misunderstood. Mewtwo has been used by people, as have I; been taken advantage of, and that really sucks! I don't smoke and I drink occasionally. Other than Pokemon, my favorite anime's are:
* Chobits
* Elfen Lied
* Higurashi
* Hellsing
* Code Geass
* The Vision of Escaflowne
* Dragonball/Z/GT
* Darker Than Black
* Hell Girl
* Ichigo 100%
* .Hack//SIGN
* Fruits Basket
* Vampire Knight
* Sailor Moon (who doesn't love this?)
* Hetalia (PASTA!!)
* Death Note
* Touhou (even though there's only one episode)
* Umineko

Pokemon, Drawing, being with my husband, games, gardening, animals, horseback riding, writing, American football, movies, games, eating, sleeping, learning anything that's Japanese, cosplaying
Birthday
Aug 10, 1990 (Age: 30)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Water
Favorite Gym Badge
Vermilion City Thunder Badge
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
I don't currently have one and probably won't for a long time (too expensive)
Bulbapedia Username
toodlesdoodles
Occupation
Pokemon Professor, Researcher, and Breeder
Bulbanews Username
toodlesdoodles

Signature

"It's not enough to just train a Pokemon, but the true master comes from the heart and your relationship with your Pokemon."