Recent content by torch

1. T

New Social Group - Action Replay Haters Club

torch has created a new social group called "Action Replay Haters Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. T

Extended Storyline/Areas

If you talk to a person in the Pokemon Center in Pedalberg City in RS, He will say that your family moved from *Drum Roll* Johto which means that the Hoenn story probably happened AFTER Johto.
  3. T

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Here's a tip: if you use max repel before you run into the Pokemon you're chaining, you will only run into the regular Pokemon for that place.
  4. T

Hurt and heal a legendary!

Articuno|20 HP Zapdos|20 HP Moltres|20 HP Mewtwo|20 HP HURT Mew|20 HP Raikou|21 HP Entei|20 HP Suicune|20 HP Ho-Oh|20 HP Lugia|20 HP Celebi|22 HP Regirock|20 HP Regice|20 HP Registeel|18 HP Latias|20 HP Latios|19 HP Kyogre|19 HP Groudon|21 HP Rayquaza|20 HP Jirachi|20 HP Deoxys|19 HP Uxie|20 HP...
  5. T

The Vending Machine!

out comes a ds with Pokemon Platinum and Emerald *inserts stylus of the DS*
  6. T

The Banned Game

^ is banned for being born.
  7. T

The K,T, or M game

Boy,Girl,Dog
  8. T

The list! Articuno|20 HP Zapdos|20 HP Moltres|20 HP Mewtwo|21 HP Mew|20 HP Raikou|21 HP Entei|20 HP Suicune|20 HP Ho-Oh|20 HP Lugia|20 HP Celebi|22 HP HEAL Regirock|20 HP Regice|20 HP Registeel|18 HP Latias|20 HP Latios|19 HP HURT Kyogre|20 HP Groudon|20 HP Rayquaza|20 HP Jirachi|20 HP...
  9. T

The list! Articuno|20 HP Zapdos|20 HP Moltres|20 HP Mewtwo|21 HP Mew|20 HP Raikou|21 HP Entei|20 HP Suicune|20 HP Ho-Oh|20 HP Lugia|20 HP Celebi|22 HP HEAL Regirock|20 HP Regice|20 HP Registeel|18 HP Latias|20 HP Latios|19 HP HURT Kyogre|20 HP Groudon|20 HP Rayquaza|20 HP...
  10. T

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Re: Shiny Pokémon discussion thread :boom:The only shiny I ever saw is a shiny Deoxys I saw on the GTS in my cheated on Diamond.:boom:
  11. T

The Banned Game

^ is banned for having a past-tense verb in ^'s name
  12. T

The Vending Machine!

Out comes a blast of melted chocolate. *Inserts self into machine*
  13. T

The Vending Machine!

An Anything Machine comes out. Me:cool!(uses it to make it rain money for 100 posts) *Inserts $999,999,999,999,999.99*
  14. T

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Snover. MINE IS SUPER OBVIOUS.
  15. T

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

:7up:System Error, you're very,very,very funny.:7up:
Back
Top Bottom