Recent content by TorchicBlaziken

1. T

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people lov

Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people It's worse than that. It's not even a faithful reproduction. Some of the instruments were left out entirely. As a result the music has less depth than the original in places. Some of the most noticeable...
  2. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

We need a "current version" thing for the X and Y pages.
  3. T

In the Pokemon articles we should eventually get information on every Pokemon's preferred or hated places to be petted.
  4. T

I think the Warlords of Pokémon Conquest should have their own pages. Even if they're based on real people with their own Wikipedia pages, there's a lot of fictional elements that we could cover, like about their role in the plot, and what Pokémon they use. Maybe the generic Warriors could all...
  5. T

Create-an-Ability

Re: ideas for 5th gen abilities It's better than Serene Grace Sawsbuck. There'd probably be more exploding moves.
  6. T

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I wonder how many people actually tried to use the thunder as armor in the games, only to faint their own Swellow.
  7. T

Pokemon Black/White Summer Season Reminder!

And I gotta show the last Deerling form.
  8. T

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first shiny was a Shiny Ditto that I was chaining in Diamond. Accidentally kept in my Rayquaza instead of switching. First Shiny that I caught was the Gyarados.
  9. T

Create-an-Ability

Re: ideas for 5th gen abilities Exploder: "Exploding" moves will do double the damage and ignore immunities. Poison-type attacks will also hit Steel-type Pokémon. Would go good on a Fire/Poison bomb Pokémon.
  10. T

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

memsavid 1354197 world 4
  11. T

Shiny Pokemon That Look Exactly Like Their Normal Counterparts

At least they're all sparkly.
  12. T

Create-an-Ability

Miracle Guard: The inverse of Wonder Guard, it is miraculously protected from super-effective hits. Best given to a mon with many neutral effectivenesses.
  13. T

Why did Archeops get its ability?

Archeops is still very powerful and still quite good even with Defeatist.
  14. T

Pokemon Musicals... Like 'em or Hate 'em?

I liked it, but not as much as Contests. I wish they had plot (and had a bottom-screen narration) like an actual musical. I also was disappointed with Machamp not being able to equip four arm items and Vanilluxe not being able to equip two hats.
  15. T

Third Version?

There wasn't a problem with Sonic Colors. Also, let me throw in my speculation: there'll be a Stadium game for Wii coming out, and there'll be another one (a la XD) that will include new formes from Gray and will even let new formes be used in B/W; for Wii's recently announced successor.
Back
Top Bottom