T
Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finally got them back xD But there's still some things that the professors have had forever -_-. xD

Yep, the only thing that really bothered me was a lack of water for a bit, but besides the few roads that got destroyed, everything seems alright now :3 :p I got A's in both xD
    :D

Yes it is! Here at the uni they take FOREVER to get you back your results. It pisses me off xD My final exams start next week and I still have no idea what I got in my mid-semesters >_>. (That's pretty awesome to hear ^_^. Its great that you're doing so well.)

Well some peoples houses got flattened. Not too, too many though. Also some roads are going to take months to get fixed. But besides that everything else is ok( Hehe, thanks I hope so :p)
    I'm sure you'll do great :)

Yep! I can't wait until I get back the results to see how many credits I've gotten so I can actually feel like I'm getting somewhere xD

Actually, I only took the exams today. We got hit by a hurricane last week :( So lots of stuff got delayed. They weren't too bad, and hopefully I do alright. But it has taken a load off me :D (Now off I go to study for the Programming one I have next week :/ xD)
    Ah, well I hope you got through well with you exam ^_^
    Now that I'm actually in uni, I understand the credits thing you were trying to explain to me a while back. You guys are so lucky you get get some of them in high school!

As for me, I'm pretty alright. I have three mid-semester exams this coming week so that's gonna be tough. I hope all is going well for you ^_^
    And yes, I understand the plight of your toddler syndrome, really it's just you encompassing a better world view of everyone surrounding you and how you relate to them. When you get this way, your thinking is on par with people ages ahead of you, and because of this, you're able to treat them like they're on the same level as you. That's why it feels like time compounds the older you get yet young people are always young people.

At least, that's how I always viewed it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom