• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Torgetsu Kon

1. T

Long Time No Art

I'm back with two more pieces. No requests this time around (I didn't forget about them, just wanted to do a few other pieces) but I do hope you enjoy them. The first is a christmas themed piece and the other isn't Pokemon, but I liked how it came out and I felt like sharing.
  2. T

Long Time No Art

Sorry for the long absence everyone. It was finals time for me at University so I spend most of my time preparing for those in the past weeks. However, now that I'm done for the semester I plan to catch up on requests and update this page regularly once again. Also, thanks for all of the new...
  3. T

Long Time No Art

Here's one more request done! This is SwampertShoe's request of a Mudkip and Altaria being lovey, and I have to say, I like how it turned out. Hope you enjoy.
  4. T

Long Time No Art

Wow, thanks for the great turnout of requests everyone, and also thanks for the compliments and critiques! I truly appreciate everything (and to Nimfia, it's a sort of digital watercolor, yes). Also, as far as the requests go, I'll get to all of them in a timely manner (since I'm juggling...
  5. T

Long Time No Art

Thanks, Helioptile! Glad you like the style. One more pic to update with! It's a simple one, a Talonflame, but I liked working with the colors in the piece. Enjoy! Also, I'm still going to post my Pokemon art on this thread, but if anyone else wants to see those and other pieces by me...
  6. T

Long Time No Art

Thanks for the compliments everyone, they truly mean a lot to me. I have a series of pictures this time, just the evolution line of Hydreigon, but I wanted to try and draw them in a less fierce manner (most pictures I see of them are fierce, so I thought I'd change things up). The results are in...
  7. T

Long Time No Art

A few more pictures this time around :)
  8. T

Long Time No Art

I have one more picture to show off. I've been crazy busy with university work, but I've managed to find a bit of time to play Pokemon Y version, and I'm loving every bit of it. The next picture is a quick picture of an Aromatisse. I mentioned on my pictures earlier that I was planning on...
  9. T

Long Time No Art

Thanks, Elamite. As for the medium, they're all painted digitally on my computer with a tablet, though I do like to play around with other mediums and such. However, I don't have a recent Pokemon sample to show as an example (Midterms at University have been killer),but I do have a quick Ace...
  10. T

Long Time No Art

Thanks for all of the positive messages everyone, they really motivate me to continue with my practice. This time, due to me being busy with university and such, I only have one picture to update with, Thundurus Therian form. Hope you enjoy!
  11. T

Long Time No Art

Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad to see you like my style :).
  12. T

Long Time No Art

Hello Bulbagarden, Torgetsu Kon here! I highly doubt any of you still remember who I am or who I was, but I was a big time member of the Bulbagarden community from 2007 to around 2010, a bit of 2011. I'm not really sure what inspired me to log back on to bulbagarden (believe me, I was surprised...
  13. T

Rate the Avatar Above You

7.5/10 I like the picture itself, but it'd be higher if I knew what is was from
  14. T

In-Game Quote Thread

I like the Charles guy who teaches you about triple battles at Driftveil City. "I'm a heartbreaker... My name... Charles..." Hahahaha yes, this quote right here. My bro didn't believe me when I said N said that about Reshiram (he was playing Black.) I wonder what he says when he's summoning...
  15. T

Reshiram and Zekrom

The eyes do look rather large, looking back on the piece now. That'll definitely be something I keep in mind with following art pieces. As for the smiles, Reshiram's was intentional, but Zekrom's wasn't. I never drew him before and I was having difficultly with the mouth placement. You're advice...
Back
Top Bottom