• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Player defeated Trainer Torisho!
    m190049 got 640 for winning!

By the way, yes, that quote refers to my circulatory system.
    I don't have blood, you see- magma circulates through my body bringing me all the required nutrients and such. And as mentioned, that flame acts as bit of an exhaust pipe as heat can build up easily under my shell. Which it does sometimes- heat occasionally builds up in pockets under my shell, which can sort of "pop" and cause a mini spatter of fire. Really annoying when that happens... The shell can take a day or two to re-harden. Ugh.
    But anyway.

I'd consider hitting that, but not really top notch. No ejaculation here.
    ....Well yeah but they're not part of me anymore after I shoot them out. It's like if you were to spit with your saliva. Say two people were to spit, one of the people thin and athletic and the other fat and slow, it's not like the fat and slow one's saliva flies through the air at half the speed in "slow-motion" or something. It moves as fast as gravity and such takes it. Duurp. Dumdum.

The 30 base speed just relates to my physical movement. How fast my slithering is.
    Slither... Snail like. Cause I am a snail! But mah fireballs still go prettah fast.

Like, go open up PBR and make a Magcargo use flamethrower. Now make an Infernape use flamethrower. The animation isn't any slower. Though the Infernape himself might jump around and be more active, the fire is teh same.

AND FIRE IS PRETTEH HOT. D=

Just don't make me ejaculate anymore please. Kay? =o
    ...Yeah... That would be the flames under my shell and that one flame that you can see shooting out (it acts as an exhaust pipe pretty much). ...I don't even see how that relates...
    Again, in the same way that the rocks are not part of me, if I shoot out a fireball, it's also not part of me.

...FINE.
    And neither are the flames I blast out. DANGEROUS ONES.
    Ones that accidentally killed one of my best friends once...
    *Sniff*... That poor, poor Magnemite...

...IT LIES.
    ...Yeah. Which means I move slowly... Though if, say, I were to use Rock Slide, the rocks would still fall at the same speed as if other Pokemon used Rock Slide. Cuz of gravity and all that. Physics bro.

...HOW DO YOU KNOW I DIDN'T BEAT THE EXPLORATION ALREADY?
    That only applies to my movement- attacks and everything else work at normal physical speed.

How would you know what task I'm on, hm!?
    You know it's not funny. >=(
    It's very dangerous when you're made of magma.
    In fact my very existence is a major fire hazard.

Eh, that exploration is going to exist indefinitely. I'm going to do one of those special explorations first.
    Personally, I chose The Three Singing Chatot, because it's supposedly easier, and because I want Moltres.
    [EndQuote]
    But it lacks the visualization effect. ;O

Stuff... with items? What, are you hoarding? Because I hoard more than anyone.

Three of "this specific Pokemon" in the "The Three Singing Chatot" exploration...
    Gee, I wonder what they might be. ...Am I correct in assuming this?

I recall hearing something about a level 45 Torkoal...
    But it's inteerrestinggg...
    Like when new items come out, seeing what you got and stufffff.

Ddurrr.... Which ones?
    Primarily, daycare couples. And also Inventory.
    Meh about released pokemon, but it makes the page interesting.

Why have anything private at all, anyway?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom