• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Tornado

1. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Is there any plans to revive Featured articles? The last activity is from 2011 if I'm not mistaken.
  2. T

It is just my computer, or Ninjask's Pokemon Emerald normal sprite was too big?
  3. T

Sorry for quoting an old post, but does someone actually taken this image ingame or using a tool?
  4. T

Favorite normal trainer battle?

Me was the Levitate based battle in the B2W2 Striaton City trainer school.
  5. T

Isn't Jubilife TV was Gen IV?
  6. T

Can someone add the Gen V's television shows quotes to Bulbapedia (The games, not the anime)? It contains some interesting information.
  7. T

1. The Habitat section of Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion need to be fixed. They already leave their residing areas after 2 years. 2. Some of the Pokémon Stadium portraits are too big. An example here. 3. Can the Bulbapedia staff give more attention about this page? Many pages that have...
  8. T

The 3D sections I can understand, but why it is so hard to rip the maps of the 2D sections? Isn't it was similar to the Gen IV maps?
  9. T

Can someone please upload the real in-game layout of this page? It's been sitting there since forever.
  10. T

In the PWT Rental, what's the difference between right-hand, middle and left-hand ticket? Does they contain better/worse Pokemon movesets or something else? I can't find this information in the wiki.
  11. T

What I mean is, why is Haunted Man Kadath and Veteran Star J.J. in a different page when they was the same person, just with props? Why does Veteran Star J.J. has a split but Child Star Abby doesn't? Sorry if my previous post wasn't clear enough.
  12. T

Suggestion, does the Pokestar trainers like Haunted Man and Veteran Star needs a merge? Some pages like Child Star is a mess right now.
  13. T

Favourite In-battle effect held item?

In-battle effect item - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia My favourite is Rocky Helmet.
  14. T

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Reposting from another thread: Does this page needs to be update with those information? Which site does we get the 5th gen sprites, Pokecheck or Armaina? Can a bot convert all the animated sprites from GIF format to PNG format and replace all the unanimated sprites? List of things need to be...
  15. T

You missed the shiny sprites. Regarding the 5th Gen sprites, can the sprites in this site be used in Bulbapedia? But those sprites are in GIF format, not PNG format. Also is there a difference between BW and BW2 sprites? I see there's another link in that site hosted BW sprites. Sorry if this...
Back
Top Bottom