T
Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm.... no. I don't. I think it's one of those things that can't really be played to it's full potential on a hand-held device
    As far as video games go I like the Super Smash Bros series, Sonic, and obviously Pokemon. I have quite a few others but not many of any particular kind. I'm also a pretty big fan of Transformers and I like jumping on the trampoline and reading/drawing.
    Ah. Well that's still convenient. Our little circle of friends is pretty spread out.
    I don't really have a set team anymore. I just take Pok9emon who need training and level them up.

My main game team was Samurott, Unfezant, Lilligant, Krookodile, Galvantula and Chandelure.
    Hanging around White Forest. I've been focusing on catching Pokémon and training them so I can use them for Wi-Fi battles.
    Yeah it's easy in the beginning of the year always but then everythin gets harder and harder. That's what happens every year =/

Nobody really comes up with it ^^; It kind of all just happens.
    Exactly.

Oh, neat. I completed the main story in White, but I still have tons of things to do. Then I might be getting Black.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom