Recent content by Torterra Trainer

1. T

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

My chain of 150 got me nowhere D: I guess I'm just gonna have to try at another time when I have the patience. Does anyone know how much the chance of finding a shiny is improved with each additional line cast? That's really what I would like to find out.
  2. T

Very Few New Pokémon

So Generation VI brings 69 new Pokemon to the table, according to Bulbapedia, bringing the total to 718. This is the least amount of new Pokemon introduced in a Generation ever. Did anyone feel that that was too few? I know that when I finished my Y game and looked at my Pokedex and realized...
  3. T

Do you use revives in battle?

As I recall the only time I really used Revives in a battle was against Cynthia (because her Garchomp was consistently taking out my Pokemon every time I sent them out at full health and that sucker was FAST!) and also against Ghetsis with his Hydreigon (same situation as Cynthia's Garchomp)...
  4. T

NPC Dialogue

The couple in Lumiose City caught my attention too. The guy says that his Dedenne really wants to shock her Emolga and the girls response is ....What? I found that extremely funny, it's like either the guy just says random things at random times or he's a pervert, either way I got a good chuckle...
  5. T

All-Kalos team members?

I made it my goal for my first play-through to use only Gen 6 Pokemon. I mean you've probably used the other 'mons countless times before so why not use something new? For my Y team I chose: Chesnaught, Pyroar (male), Meowstic (male), Noivern, Aurorus, and Heliolisk (through trading I was...
  6. T

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Friend Code: 1762-2785-8494 Name: Titus Version: Y PM me if you add me!
  7. T

Review XY001: We've Arrived in the Kalos Region! The Beginning of Dreams and Adventures!! ・ XY002: Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!

Absolutely an amazing two episodes. Music was awesome, battles were awesome, and really you couldn't have asked for better characters. I am IN LOVE with Serena. I predict she's gonna be a favorite of this series. I may be forgetting something about the series but so far I have no idea how she...
  8. T

Characters and Plot

Re: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y: Characters and Plot The XYZ Affair was a political and diplomatic episode in 1797 and 1798, early in the administration of John Adams, involving the United States and Republican France. Its name derives from the substitution of the letters X, Y and Z for the names...
  9. T

Characters and Plot

Re: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y: Characters and Plot I don't know if it's too soon to speculate on the plot of the games yet, but just to throw something out there, perhaps the title of the series X and Y could play into the actual XYZ affair that happened in France to American diplomats shortly...
  10. T

Review S15 EP37: All for the Love of Meloetta!

This was one of the instances where I thought Axew would evolve, but he didn't. Although learning Giga Impact was a plus in and of itself. I'm so happy that we got to see Garchomp in this episode. I was kinda thinking that Iris might want to see that Garchomp since she's in to dragons, and I was...
  11. T

Review S15 EP36: Rocking the Virbank Gym! Part 2

I liked this episode, but there were a few things I didn't like at all. 1) Roxie giving Pignite a berry. That was cheap. 2) Garbodor's Hyper Beam having no recharge effect. That was cheap. Also, if I was in the crowd I would not be cheering for Ash's win. He used 6 pokemon against three. Roxie...
  12. T

Review S15 EP34: An Epic Defense Force!

Ermagerd Johter wers mentionerd!!!!!! That made the episode for me! Pretty good plot, and I really liked Luke in this.
  13. T

Review S15 EP33: Crisis at Ferroseed Research!

Man, if you think about it, those Ferroseed at the end went through a lot of damage. First they had to store up all that electricity with them constantly shooting out those thorns. Then Ash hits them with a double super-effective Flamethrower. Those things must have been exhausted at the end! I...
  14. T

Review S15 EP30: Guarding the Guardian of the Mountain!

The Jellicent were really great in this episode. I personally loved their dubbed voices. Volcarona was a beauty here, I'm glad we got to catch a glimpse of it in the anime.
  15. T

Review S15 EP29: Evolution by Fire!

I liked how not only were Cilan and Iris getting into Tepig's battle, but Pikachu as well was really pumped to see Tepig and Snivy crush the "fire warriors." I really wished maybe Snivy would have evolved alongside Tepig, but perhaps that would have taken the spotlight on Tepig's solo evolution...
Back
Top Bottom