Recent content by torterra2010

1. T

Torterra2010's NEW SPRITING THREAD!!

um BOTH actually. And yea I know I made brawly a little too thin, that I made a year ago I think... UPDATE: Here are more sprites to enjoy: C+C is appreciated :)
  2. T

Torterra2010's NEW SPRITING THREAD!!

Hey guys, it's been awhile now and I have decided to comeback to the spriting world with some new sprites. I've been in this site for awhile now and it seems like this forum is starting to lag a little with the spriting, like a ghost town (OH NO!) Anyways, here's a taste of a few of my sprites...
  3. T

A Spriter's Comeback!!

Hello everyone, I'm back!. I've been having improvement with my sprites, so I would like to show you what I have done so far. Here are my latest sprites: Trainer Sprites: His name is Murkus. He's supposed to be a Dark-type gym leader. Her name is Selena. She's supposed to be...
  4. T

TORT2010'S Shop!

sorry but i gonna have to deny your request beacuse i dont know what am i supposed to do. Also FOR EVERYONE ELSE, FOLLOW MY RULES!!!!!!!!!
  5. T

TORT2010'S Shop!

Here's your request done:
  6. T

TORT2010'S Shop!

Gabite's request accepted!
  7. T

TORT2010'S Shop!

Welcome again! I'm back! So just read ahead and view my showcase! The Rules! My rules of this shop: The Ban Rubric! The Showcase! Here is what i can do for you: Trainer Sprites: Trainer Cards: Trainer Icons (MY IDEA!): Versus Intros (MY IDEA!)...
  8. T

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hi its been a while, I do trainer sprites, trainer cards, trainer icons,versus intros, and headshots/mugshots.
  9. T

My Neon Pokemon League Poject!

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since my last thread! So, I'd like to show you my project that I've been working on lately. It is titled "The Neon Pkmn League" So here it is: Leaders: Name: Damion Type: Dark City: Arsenic Badge: ShadowClaw Title: "Man of Shadows" Name...
  10. T

Tournament Archives

Re: The Pokemon Summer Olympics Tornament I'll be giving out a groudon for 1st place. Kyorgre for second. Jirachi for 3rd.
  11. T

Tournament Archives

Re: The Pokemon Summer Olympics Tornament 7 spots left. Number 8 is reserved to Grape Drink.
  12. T

Tournament Archives

Re: [Mandatory] Tournament Registration & Calendar i would like to have a tornament. Name: The Pokemon Summer Olympics Date: 7/6/10 i just need this thread to be approved: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=1845654#post1845654
  13. T

Tournament Archives

Re: The Pokemon Summer Olympics Tornament deal. ill change up the rules. check back on this thread.
  14. T

Tournament Archives

The Pokemon Summer Olympics Tornament Welcome all to the Pokemon Summer Olympics Tornament! First of all, here is the chart for the tornament: Now here are the rules: 1. I'm only allowing 16 participants in this tornament. 2. The deadline for signing up is on the 14th.(7/14/10) 3. NO...
  15. T

The WSC First Week

ok, so i'll need to barrow your sprites to put up a poll to see who's sprite has the most votes. For safety, ill need the links of the sprites sended to me in a privite message.So, please PM me the links of your sprites.
Back
Top Bottom