Recent content by totodile113

1. T

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Golduck, because it was my first Lv. 100.
  2. T

Your Final Team

Pokemon White: Emboar - Come on, who doesn't think a pig on fire's badass? Braviary - Flying eagle? Tick. Comfortable to fly on? Tick. Looks ace? Tick. Plus some good moves. Brave Bird will probably be this dude's signature move. Volcarona - Simply because I would have used it throughout most...
  3. T

B&W Toys R Us Pre-Order Bonus!

I checked on the Toys R Us UK site, and if you pre-order from Toys R Us, you get a free accessory kit with 1 DS cloth(With some random Unova pokes on them) a Zekrom and Reshiram stylus, and DS game cases :D You get both styluses/styli as well.
  4. T

Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses

Re: Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses (or is it Styli) Also, if you pre-order from Toys R Us, you get a free accessory kit with 1 DS cloth(With some random Unova pokes on them) a Zekrom and Reshiram stylus, and DS game cases :D You get both styluses/styli as well.
  5. T

Worst starter?

I really hate Turtwig. It's cute, but I NEVER choose it. I like Grotle, but Torterra...No. I don't really like the theme going on with the island. I always imagine Turtwig farting out leaves. Don't ask.
  6. T

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon I probably forgot about Goldeen and Seaking because I don't really like them xD Kabuto doesn't look like a full horseshoe crab, I would say it's 80% trilobite with traces of horseshoe crab. Let's compare pictures. Trilobite Horseshoe: There's...
  7. T

Saddest Video Game Moment

In Dead Rising 2, where if you don't give her the Zombrex, Katey turns into a zombie. The cut-scene's depressing enough. Poor Chuck.
  8. T

Contest Aggron vs Tyranitar

I'll have to go for Aggron because Tyranitar always beats me in the Battle Tower. Especially with his Sand Stream ability. Also, I love Aggron's shiny sprite. I find it so awesome :3
  9. T

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

I, Totodile113, shall claim Giaru on Sunday, 30th January, 2011.
  10. T

If Pokemon had achievements.

5G Achievements: Start of a journey - Choose your starter pokemon. Nice throw - Catch a pokemon at full health. Try for that Gyarados - Have 6 Magikarps in your party at once. Thud - Bump into your rival 100 times. 10G Achievements: Blast Off - Defeat at least one Grunt from an evil...
  11. T

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon Hmm....Toucan (Possibly some sort of Chatot evolution) dodo (Doduo doesn't count) horseshoe crab (It's different to the Krabby evo line, right?) European Hamster (It's sorta epik) goldfish (I'm probably forgetting about a pokemon or two that's like a...
  12. T

What are you doing in Preparation for BW?

I'm browsing though any BW news that I haven't heard about already. Also, I'm breeding my Empoleon to have a Piplup ready for some Emboar kicking :ksmile: And also, levelling up my Monferno and turn it into a strong, all-rounder Infernape. And try to practice in the Battle Frontier, of course :XD2:
  13. T

Totodile113's Artshop

Around 2 weeks break this time, but I'm back and ready for requests :D
  14. T

Totodile113's Artshop

I'm back after a couple days break :D Any requests?
  15. T

Totodile113's Artshop

It's big, very big. My first ever wallpaper. Smaller version:
Back
Top Bottom