Recent content by Totodile158

1. T

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I wonder if the removed Pokemon moves will return through the 2 DLCs (in the patches complimenting the 2 DLCs to be specific).
  2. T

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion

Maybe Game Freak introducing a new Pokémon mid-generation was the reason why they didn't include the National Pokédex in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. I still hope they will include the National Pokédex in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, the future Nintendo Switch Pokemon mainline...
  3. T

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

What do you think could possibly be the theme for Generation VIII, like how Generation IV was about time and space and Generation VII was about sun and moon?
  4. T

The Pokemon Switch Version

My theory is they may had been working with Generation VIII when they announced the Sun and Moon games in 2016, possibly in its early conceptualization stage (conceptualizing the new region, the theme, the story, new characters, new Pokémon) during that time, continuing during the information...
  5. T

The Pokemon Switch Version

I think this will be Generation VIII. This was posted on the other Pokémon Switch thread, but will be quoting this here.
  6. T

Confirmed: Core Pokemon on Switch

Assuming that the Nintendo Switch Pokémon game will actually be Generation VIII (which is likely), will we get a glimpse of a Generation VIII Pokémon anytime now? Especially in the Pokémon animé? I know it is still very early, especially that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon weren't released yet and...
  7. T

Yep, probably those were just exclusive features for Generation VII. I also want them to make new Pokémon altogether, taking a break on making new formes for awhile. I also want them to make evolutions and pre-evolutions of old Pokémon again. But I wonder what will be the theme for the next...
  8. T

This is the announcement that I am waiting, a confirmation of a main series Pokémon game in the works for the Nintendo Switch. I know some of you here believe that it would be released sometime in 2018, but I believe that it will be released in 2019. They will use 2018 as the year where they...
  9. T

Pokémon Direct (June 6th)

So they're back on making an enhanced/third version, just that the games are dual third versions. Makes me wonder if the National Pokedex will be present in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
  10. T

I wonder if they literally meant new Pokémon that haven't appeared in Sun and Moon before. If Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will have completely new Pokémon, then this may well be Generation 7.5.
  11. T

Even though it is still very early for a new generation, with Pokémon Direct's history of announcing a new generation (Generation VI and Generation VII), I'm still inclining that this could possibly be the announcement of Generation VIII, no matter how unlikely it is. But, assuming that it is...
  12. T

You do have a point guys, Switch is still relatively new and is something of a hybrid between a home console and a handheld console. Still, I have a gut feeling that since this is a Pokémon Direct, it will be announcing something much bigger than a third version, a remake, or a sequel.
  13. T

Yep, realistically speaking it is indeed very early for Generation VIII. I just speculated that based on the assumption that Game Freak will release a main series game for the Switch and Pokémon Direct's history of announcing a new generation, aside from announcing the Pokémon Bank. Unless...
  14. T

What if the Pokémon Direct surprises us, that they're announcement was not Stars, Diamond and Pearl remakes, and Kanto and Johto sequels, but....
  15. T

Kanto/Johto Sequels

That is why I want this to be the main plot assuming there will be a sequel to the Kanto and Johto story. Red and Ethan already served their purposes, but Silver left a sort of unfinished line to the story, and GF could capitalize on this assuming that they plan to release a core game on...
Back
Top Bottom