1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hello, everyone. We've made a few edits to the rules effective immediately, so please re-read the rules thread. Thanks in advance.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey everyone, a new segment called Bulbacast Behind the Scenes just started. Watch the first episode here.
    Dismiss Notice
TouyaShiro
Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2018 at 1:52 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Mar 1, 1995 (Age: 23)
Otaku and NEET

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR], 23, from Ultradimension

"Tracking. Eradicating. Both done at mach speed! Kamen Rider... Mach Chaser!!" ~Go Shijima Nov 22, 2016

TouyaShiro was last seen:
Apr 19, 2018 at 1:52 PM
    1. MegaPod
      MegaPod
      Happy Birthday to ya, Touya!
      1. TouyaShiro likes this.
    2. Kharixi
      Kharixi
      Happy birthday! :)
    3. Max1996
      Max1996
      Somehow never got around to doing this. So, let's fix that. FYI, in regards to my avatar, a friend cut it out of a larger image and sent it to me via Discord. Check Random Images for the full image.
    4. Johtohfiller
      Johtohfiller
      I was looking back through the game music thread and saw you posted a Bosconian X68000 song, that soundtrack is great! Dunno if you've heard of the band Steel Samurai but they do a cover of that song.
    5. Max1996
      Max1996
      Epic gif, even though I have no clue what that anime is. And no, I'm not curious about it.
    6. Kharixi
      Kharixi
      Was that Kantai Collection I spotted?
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Specifically, Shimakaze drawn in the pose of the Element Daugher A.I. from Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu. Of all things I could have found while searching for the latter on Pixiv... lmao
        Jan 8, 2018
        Kharixi likes this.
    7. Max1996
      Max1996
      The symbol is from Digimon. The Crest of Courage.
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        KNEW IT. My memories of Digimon have all but faded at this point.
        Jan 7, 2018
        Max1996 likes this.
    8. Max1996
      Max1996
      Happy 2018!
    9. Pyrax
      Pyrax
      Who's your best girl in Symphogear? I'm more of a Chris fan, personally :p
      2. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Probably Hibiki Tachibana. Hot-blooded martial artist and a kickarse scarf, but most of all, being voiced by Aoi Yuuki - I've become big fans of all the talent featured in Symphogear over the four (and soon to be five) series ever since I started watching it this year, but it's chasing Yuuki's roles down that got me into watching it in the first place!

For that matter, not far behind is Miku Kohinata. I enjoy her voice to the point where I feel like the next seiyuu I want to start chasing down works for is her CV, Yuka Iguchi - who is apparently the titular Index of A Certain Magical Index and Mako Reizei of Girls und Panzer (the original series of which I recently finished), alongside many other roles. I just hope she isn't stuck doing Waikyou - Shenshoujing in SYMPHOGEAR LIVE 2018 like she was in 2016, haha...
        Dec 18, 2017
        Pyrax likes this.
    10. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      I might knock you off Notable Members for most likes soon!
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Notable members? There's a dedicated thread on that? Well.

I can't honestly be fussed about it. I'm more of a blogger on these forums, haha.
        Oct 28, 2017
        Vulpix037 likes this.
    11. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      your avatar looks like necrozma
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Is Necrozma a demon of the Ars Goetia-turned-Gundam? Haha. If you're curious as to the full view of this thing, search up the [ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos] - It's from Mobile Suit Gundam: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS.
        Oct 9, 2017
    12. Max1996
      Max1996
      What does your usertitle mean, by the way?
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        It's one of the lyrics to the song "Cerulean" by BACK-ON, the first opening to Gundam Build Fighters Try. It's in my signature translated as "There's no such thing as limits".
        Jul 30, 2017
        Max1996 likes this.
    13. Vulpix037
    14. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      nice music btw
    15. Max1996
      Max1996
      Wait, asdfmovie has a TVTropes page?
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Indeed it does.
        Jun 14, 2017
      2. Max1996
        Max1996
        Never knew.
        Jun 14, 2017
    16. Kharixi
      Kharixi
      Hey, happy birthday! :)
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Damn you US timezones, it was yesterday by the time you noticed haha
        Mar 2, 2017
        Kharixi likes this.
    17. Time Breaker
      Time Breaker
      Been missing you in Fun and Games. Everything going all right?
    18. TouyaShiro
      TouyaShiro
      "Tracking. Eradicating. Both done at mach speed! Kamen Rider... Mach Chaser!!" ~Go Shijima
    19. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      Hey, could you delete your comment about the models seen on the screen during Battle Royal, where you quote my comment? Because I deleted my original post, as i think I might be wrong about that. Sorry.
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Done, haha. We'll figure it out in due time...
        Oct 29, 2016
        Meta Boss likes this.
    20. Kharixi
      Kharixi
      I had considered getting EarthBound on the Wii U's Virtual Console but went for Kirby 64 instead. I'm gonna guess that you'd recommend getting it? (totally not related to the below conversation)
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Both games are good, don't get me wrong here. EarthBound is a great JRPG but it's been a while since I last played it, and while Kirby 64 is good, I have a couple of personal gripes with it.
        Oct 23, 2016
      2. Kharixi
        Kharixi
        Yeah, I like the combining powers. Very cool. As for EarthBound, I probably will end up getting it once I have more money.
        Oct 23, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 1, 1995 (Age: 23)
    Otaku and NEET
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VI (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Jirachi
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Psychic
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Sootopolis City Rain Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    TouyaShiro_lucia
    3DS Friend Code:
    5455 - 9552 - 9506
    Hello! I used to run with the name "Wishmaker Jirachi" but I decided to change it to my universal username, sort-of as a reintroduction of myself despite the fact that my account's 5+ years old! (Geez, I'm old.) I also refer to myself as The Aurum Moon, if you're looking for me on Google+ for some reason.

Currently I'm into watching all sorts of anime - both from the past, as well as current season stuff, so generally I theme it around what I'm interested in at the time. Gundam's making a comeback, though!

My claim list (relocated here because I want to use more stuff in my forum signature), updated 2018/02/04:
    Pokémon Claims - Dragon Ascent, Delta Stream, Red, Lusamine, Battle Legend Blue & these things: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Non-Pokémon Claims:
    Banagher Links (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn)
    Hibiki Tachibana (Senki Zesshou Symphogear)
    Phosphophillyte (Land of the Lustrous)

Signature

The reason we were born on this earth was not to be manipulated by fate
    Hold me, I want to protect your irreplaceable heart...
    nao, Ryuusei no Bifröst [​IMG] (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

Avatar credit: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation (Character design originally by Tsunako)