• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TouyaShiro
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Somehow never got around to doing this. So, let's fix that. FYI, in regards to my avatar, a friend cut it out of a larger image and sent it to me via Discord. Check Random Images for the full image.
    I was looking back through the game music thread and saw you posted a Bosconian X68000 song, that soundtrack is great! Dunno if you've heard of the band Steel Samurai but they do a cover of that song.
    Epic gif, even though I have no clue what that anime is. And no, I'm not curious about it.
    Was that Kantai Collection I spotted?
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Specifically, Shimakaze drawn in the pose of the Element Daugher A.I. from Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu. Of all things I could have found while searching for the latter on Pixiv... lmao
    Who's your best girl in Symphogear? I'm more of a Chris fan, personally :p
    Reactions: TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Probably Hibiki Tachibana. Hot-blooded martial artist and a kickarse scarf, but most of all, being voiced by Aoi Yuuki - I've become big fans of all the talent featured in Symphogear over the four (and soon to be five) series ever since I started watching it this year, but it's chasing Yuuki's roles down that got me into watching it in the first place!

For that matter, not far behind is Miku Kohinata. I enjoy her voice to the point where I feel like the next seiyuu I want to start chasing down works for is her CV, Yuka Iguchi - who is apparently the titular Index of A Certain Magical Index and Mako Reizei of Girls und Panzer (the original series of which I recently finished), alongside many other roles. I just hope she isn't stuck doing Waikyou - Shenshoujing in SYMPHOGEAR LIVE 2018 like she was in 2016, haha...
    Reactions: Pyrax
    I might knock you off Notable Members for most likes soon!
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Notable members? There's a dedicated thread on that? Well.

I can't honestly be fussed about it. I'm more of a blogger on these forums, haha.
    your avatar looks like necrozma
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Is Necrozma a demon of the Ars Goetia-turned-Gundam? Haha. If you're curious as to the full view of this thing, search up the [ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos] - It's from Mobile Suit Gundam: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS.
    What does your usertitle mean, by the way?
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    It's one of the lyrics to the song "Cerulean" by BACK-ON, the first opening to Gundam Build Fighters Try. It's in my signature translated as "There's no such thing as limits".
    Hey, could you delete your comment about the models seen on the screen during Battle Royal, where you quote my comment? Because I deleted my original post, as i think I might be wrong about that. Sorry.
    I had considered getting EarthBound on the Wii U's Virtual Console but went for Kirby 64 instead. I'm gonna guess that you'd recommend getting it? (totally not related to the below conversation)
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Both games are good, don't get me wrong here. EarthBound is a great JRPG but it's been a while since I last played it, and while Kirby 64 is good, I have a couple of personal gripes with it.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Yeah, I like the combining powers. Very cool. As for EarthBound, I probably will end up getting it once I have more money.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom