1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
TouyaShiro
Last Activity:
Jun 27, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Mar 1, 1995 (Age: 22)
I wish I had one.

TouyaShiro

Join with us., 22, from A hospital in Tokyo

"Tracking. Eradicating. Both done at mach speed! Kamen Rider... Mach Chaser!!" ~Go Shijima Nov 22, 2016

TouyaShiro was last seen:
Viewing thread Guess that reference!, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:22 AM
    1. Max1996
      Max1996
      Wait, asdfmovie has a TVTropes page?
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Indeed it does.
        Jun 14, 2017
      2. Max1996
        Max1996
        Never knew.
        Jun 14, 2017
    2. The Light
      The Light
      Hey, happy birthday! :)
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Damn you US timezones, it was yesterday by the time you noticed haha
        Mar 2, 2017
        The Light likes this.
    3. Subarashii
      Subarashii
      Been missing you in Fun and Games. Everything going all right?
    4. TouyaShiro
      TouyaShiro
      "Tracking. Eradicating. Both done at mach speed! Kamen Rider... Mach Chaser!!" ~Go Shijima
    5. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      Hey, could you delete your comment about the models seen on the screen during Battle Royal, where you quote my comment? Because I deleted my original post, as i think I might be wrong about that. Sorry.
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Done, haha. We'll figure it out in due time...
        Oct 29, 2016
        Meta Boss likes this.
    6. The Light
      The Light
      I had considered getting EarthBound on the Wii U's Virtual Console but went for Kirby 64 instead. I'm gonna guess that you'd recommend getting it? (totally not related to the below conversation)
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Both games are good, don't get me wrong here. EarthBound is a great JRPG but it's been a while since I last played it, and while Kirby 64 is good, I have a couple of personal gripes with it.
        Oct 23, 2016
      2. The Light
        The Light
        Yeah, I like the combining powers. Very cool. As for EarthBound, I probably will end up getting it once I have more money.
        Oct 23, 2016
    7. Juliko
      Juliko
      You're a Mother/Earthbound fan, too? Awesome! Mother 3 is my favorite game of all time! Yes, even more than Pokemon.
      1. TouyaShiro likes this.
      2. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Man, it's been a long time since I've played that game (and I mean 5 years long) - and I mostly did it because I was curious about it after Brawl showed me its cast... like a lot of us, I'm sure.

I'm not sure whether I'm actually a fan of the Mother series in general (much less Mother 3 itself), but I will admit they're fantastically built games and I enjoyed what I played of them! That being said, Mother 3 probably has my favourite pieces of music - in part due to The Castle of OSOHE as heard in Mother 3i, with its fantastic rendition of Etude for Ghosts, my absolute favourite battle theme of the series. Shogo Sakai does good work.
        Oct 17, 2016
    8. Subarashii
      Subarashii
      You're a Kageyama fan, eh? ^.^
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        I mean, I haven't heard much of his works (or that of JAM Project in general) outside of a couple of DBZ works (Super Survivor being the one that always comes to mind for me since I've played a lot of Tenkaichi 3), but I'm most certainly willing to listen to stuff he does!
        Oct 11, 2016
      2. Subarashii
        Subarashii
        I'm more of a fan of Takayoshi Tanimoto, personally, but I still love Kageyama's stuff. If you haven't, you should listen to some more such as Cha-La Head-Cha-La (duh), The Biggest Fight, The Strongest Fusion, and his other movie endings.
        Oct 11, 2016
    9. The Light
      The Light
      I saw the pictures of the EO5 soundtrack you mentioned... nice desk. :P
      1. TouyaShiro likes this.
      2. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        My desk actually makes appearances in multiple pictures - this is the first one I've uploaded to imgur that depicts it, though, so it's the first time most of you are seeing it, lol. It was built by my dad!
        Oct 5, 2016
        The Light likes this.
      3. The Light
        The Light
        Cool. I have a desk, too (shared with Time Breaker) which was built by my dad, although it's from IKEA. Nothing on it, tho'.
        Oct 5, 2016
    10. Subarashii
      Subarashii
      That's one cute doll. Assuming that's what your title means.
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        It's not actually a doll - it's one avatar of an AI that represents an entire planet and the pilot of the signature ship of the game she comes from.
        Sep 30, 2016
      2. Subarashii
        Subarashii
        I see. Always with the complicated backstories. XD

Regardless, though, it's cute. :3
        Sep 30, 2016
    11. The Light
      The Light
      Since you probably know a ton about it, what kind of series is Kamen Rider?
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Well, to put it simply... Think Power Rangers, but with bugs for heroes and there's usually only one of them to start instead of a whole squadron. The tokusatsu genre varies depending on what you're going for, but Kamen Rider and Super Sentai (Power Rangers' Japanese equivalent) are generally the ones that will be recognised by everyone due to their pop-culture osmosis.

Of course, with how many series there have been of Kamen Rider itself since the franchise's beginning, it's hard to describe the show as a whole, though they do share common elements - the hero's first finishing move will typically be some sort of divekick, and for the majority of them, they all ride a motorcycle. There's a whole lot more I'm not getting into, like the obvious kaiju selection, the constant presence of recurring series villain Shocker in crossovers, among others... Try asking Ryoma Maser or Durbe about it, too.
        Sep 17, 2016
      2. The Light
        The Light
        Just wondering. Thanks! :D
        Sep 17, 2016
    12. TouyaShiro
      TouyaShiro
      "I have to fight to find where I belong!" ~Kamen Rider Kaixa
    13. Subarashii
      Subarashii
      Hey! Thanks for the follow back! ^^
    14. The Light
      The Light
      I feel like following you, so here you go! ;)
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Treat others as you would treat yourself. The favour's been repaid.
        Sep 6, 2016
        The Light likes this.
    15. The Light
      The Light
      Well, I'm glad that for both of us, our favorite Pokémon is Jirachi! Just means we can fanboy over it, right? :3
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Considering we're essentially fanboying over a meteor... Sure!
        Aug 21, 2016
    16. the OLDEN one
      the OLDEN one
      are you still mad at me over last night? in case you couldn't tell, I don't like it when friends are mad at me.
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Don't worry your head too much about it, geez...
        Jul 20, 2016
        the OLDEN one likes this.
    17. the OLDEN one
      the OLDEN one
      can you unblock me on discord? you could've just turned off notifications from me
      either way I won't bug you like that.
      1. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        If there is an option for that, it's sorely out of the way. I'm fairly sure DM notifications can't be turned off because, well, they're DMs.
        Jul 13, 2016
      2. the OLDEN one
        the OLDEN one
        oh you're right.
        either way I promise I will try to not bug you.
        Jul 13, 2016
    18. the OLDEN one
      the OLDEN one
      did you block me on discord?
      I just tried starting up a conversation, (cause that's what I do) and now I got a message telling me it won't send for various reasons, and you're not on my friend's list anymore
    19. the OLDEN one
      the OLDEN one
      hey touya, better start getting a WutFace ready, because OLDEN has possessed me.
    20. Lone_Garurumon
      Lone_Garurumon
      I just saw your avatar, title, and location, we now have to get everybody in the guild to get in on this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Huh. Did you not get a larger one? I think an investment into a 16GB (micro)SD Card is worth it. I personally have a 32GB microSD for my 3DS and it works well considering I like to dump a lot of music into it.
        May 2, 2016
      3. Lone_Garurumon
        Lone_Garurumon
        Yeah, I guess I didn't think ahead when I got the thing. Do you know, if I were to transfer the data to a new SD card, would the DS accept the old saves on the new card? Or would I need to re-do all of my Rumble World progress?
        May 2, 2016
      4. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Fairly sure that, as long as the card itself is compatible, any and all data that's registered to that 3DS should work so long as it's present on the card. Might want to make a backup on the PC just in case.
        May 2, 2016
        Lone_Garurumon likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 1, 1995 (Age: 22)
    I wish I had one.
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VI (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Jirachi
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Psychic
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Sootopolis City Rain Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    TouyaShiro_lucia
    3DS Friend Code:
    5455 - 9552 - 9506
    Hello! I used to run with the name "Wishmaker Jirachi" but I decided to change it to my universal username, sort-of as a reintroduction of myself despite the fact that my account's 3+ years old! I also refer to myself as The Aurum Moon, if you're looking for me on Google+ for some reason.

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    It's gonna get, it's gonna get, it's gonna get louder! You can't tear this energy inside!
    Claims: [Dragon Ascent, Delta Stream, Red, Lusamine, Battle Legend Blue]