• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TouyaShiro
Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're a Mother/Earthbound fan, too? Awesome! Mother 3 is my favorite game of all time! Yes, even more than Pokemon.
    Reactions: TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Man, it's been a long time since I've played that game (and I mean 5 years long) - and I mostly did it because I was curious about it after Brawl showed me its cast... like a lot of us, I'm sure.

I'm not sure whether I'm actually a fan of the Mother series in general (much less Mother 3 itself), but I will admit they're fantastically built games and I enjoyed what I played of them! That being said, Mother 3 probably has my favourite pieces of music - in part due to The Castle of OSOHE as heard in Mother 3i, with its fantastic rendition of Etude for Ghosts, my absolute favourite battle theme of the series. Shogo Sakai does good work.
    You're a Kageyama fan, eh? ^.^
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    I mean, I haven't heard much of his works (or that of JAM Project in general) outside of a couple of DBZ works (Super Survivor being the one that always comes to mind for me since I've played a lot of Tenkaichi 3), but I'm most certainly willing to listen to stuff he does!
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I'm more of a fan of Takayoshi Tanimoto, personally, but I still love Kageyama's stuff. If you haven't, you should listen to some more such as Cha-La Head-Cha-La (duh), The Biggest Fight, The Strongest Fusion, and his other movie endings.
    I saw the pictures of the EO5 soundtrack you mentioned... nice desk. :p
    Reactions: TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    My desk actually makes appearances in multiple pictures - this is the first one I've uploaded to imgur that depicts it, though, so it's the first time most of you are seeing it, lol. It was built by my dad!
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Cool. I have a desk, too (shared with Time Breaker) which was built by my dad, although it's from IKEA. Nothing on it, tho'.
    That's one cute doll. Assuming that's what your title means.
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    It's not actually a doll - it's one avatar of an AI that represents an entire planet and the pilot of the signature ship of the game she comes from.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I see. Always with the complicated backstories. XD

Regardless, though, it's cute. :3
    Since you probably know a ton about it, what kind of series is Kamen Rider?
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Well, to put it simply... Think Power Rangers, but with bugs for heroes and there's usually only one of them to start instead of a whole squadron. The tokusatsu genre varies depending on what you're going for, but Kamen Rider and Super Sentai (Power Rangers' Japanese equivalent) are generally the ones that will be recognised by everyone due to their pop-culture osmosis.

Of course, with how many series there have been of Kamen Rider itself since the franchise's beginning, it's hard to describe the show as a whole, though they do share common elements - the hero's first finishing move will typically be some sort of divekick, and for the majority of them, they all ride a motorcycle. There's a whole lot more I'm not getting into, like the obvious kaiju selection, the constant presence of recurring series villain Shocker in crossovers, among others... Try asking Ryoma Maser or Durbe about it, too.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Just wondering. Thanks! :D
    Well, I'm glad that for both of us, our favorite Pokémon is Jirachi! Just means we can fanboy over it, right? :3
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Considering we're essentially fanboying over a meteor... Sure!
    can you unblock me on discord? you could've just turned off notifications from me
    either way I won't bug you like that.
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    If there is an option for that, it's sorely out of the way. I'm fairly sure DM notifications can't be turned off because, well, they're DMs.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    oh you're right.
    either way I promise I will try to not bug you.
    did you block me on discord?
    I just tried starting up a conversation, (cause that's what I do) and now I got a message telling me it won't send for various reasons, and you're not on my friend's list anymore
    I just saw your avatar, title, and location, we now have to get everybody in the guild to get in on this.
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Huh. Did you not get a larger one? I think an investment into a 16GB (micro)SD Card is worth it. I personally have a 32GB microSD for my 3DS and it works well considering I like to dump a lot of music into it.
    Lone_Garurumon
    Lone_Garurumon
    Yeah, I guess I didn't think ahead when I got the thing. Do you know, if I were to transfer the data to a new SD card, would the DS accept the old saves on the new card? Or would I need to re-do all of my Rumble World progress?
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Fairly sure that, as long as the card itself is compatible, any and all data that's registered to that 3DS should work so long as it's present on the card. Might want to make a backup on the PC just in case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom