TPJerematic
Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ahhhh not writers block!! You know, when there is a big wall in my way, I knock it down

*goes to get a huge hammer*

soo... do you think if I beat you over the head with this thing the wall would crumble? :p
    That amount of steps sounds about right. You lucky duck, I want to go to an anime expo. I want to go to PAX in Seattle Washington sometime in the future. :D
    hahahaha yessss. Remember the Odd Keystone? You had to place it on that funky rock somewhere? Well after you "meet" 16 or so people in the underground, the keystone that you put in the rock becomes Spiritomb, and you can catch it. It was a lame way to get him.
    ooooh, I thought that was the Dream World, what I read confused me, so I was just gonna wait for the games to come out haha. I didnt know you needed two DS's... yay...
    haha Im fine with my DSi alone for B&W hahaha

cept when I leave here, I wont be able to use my sister Lite to transfer over GBA pokes. :(
    yeah thats right I have to get the second and third beast trio, Guess Im going off today. My wifi is set up so I cant either... sucks.
    HA! Well defiantly after reading your story. Gardevoir is one of my favorites, along side Metagross and Froslass. I cant imagine using a Castform... I dont know how to use it.

Seems I screwed up... I accidently killed Registeel and forgot to turn it off to try again. (I had left and came back to my GBA) Instead I went off and caught Latios... great, now I cant get Regigigas unless I trade... wonderful...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom