TPJerematic
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ha! I went with a Ninetails and an Angron this time around. Gen 3 movesets kind of sucked... Oh and I had to go with a Gardevoir too. ;)
    hahahahaha! I just turned 21 exactly a month ago. Wanna guess what Im doing now? catching the regi trio in Ruby. XD
    Well I originally wanted to do an Aerodactyl... but the character count it was asking for was crazy... So I chose an Eevee and incorporated it into the idea I had. Character count asked for is MUCH nicer. :D
    sweeet! It was actually a concept I had thought about for awhile, but considering Im not much of a consistent writer, I couldnt bring myself to haha.
    Well its a cool way to get people to write and to learn how to get better. I'll show you what I got when I get closer. It has to be a bit long for the poke I want.
    Yo Jerematic, so you'll never guess what Im doing. See I joined the URPG here. And one way to get pokemon is to write a fic, it just has to include the poke you want to catch. So Im writing one, Im nuts I know, checkers are gonna rip me apart. XD
    I have a poor experience in mixing sprites of Pokémons into one, I tried to participate in my first tournament about doing this in three(the only time that was I tried with two similar, Regis), and I'm on the podium! Third, the rookie.

Goal:Make a splice with a Grass, Fire and Water-types.
    I suppose that's true, yes =P

At first I was a little concerned it was one of those spambot viruses though!
    That was a strange way of phrasing things =|

Anyway, good timing. I'll catch up with CTM today (not actually sure what the last chapter I read was...)
    haha yeah I actually found the thread already, and I will get to reading it.

Sorry sometimes I have times where I just dissapear from sites for a time. School, travelling, and my Xbox have kept me busy and entertained so I havent come back here. I will make a point to come on here though. :D see ya on the boards.
    hey looooong time no enter bulbagarden haha. You said (way back) that you were remaking Cherish the Moment. Anything else you've done?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom