• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TPJerematic
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• THANK YOU for your amazing comments and feedback. I'll reword some stuff as soon as I can.
    I just finished writing chapter four of Don't Look Back!
    Check it out once you get the chance, kay?
    Chapter 10 is up. If you would be so kind, comment on it.

Yours is the advice I value most.
    I thought I'd let you know that I just finished writing chapter 3 of Don't Look Back and it's a lot better than the other two. Check it out when you get the chance. :)
    Chapter 9 1/2 is up.

It's a bonus chapter, and meant to be short, so the length is intentional.
    hmm...try making a sig banner that links to your fic. that way every post you post on the forums has the potential to draw readers.

also, perhaps create a blog about ur fic and invite people to read.

and the best advice is just to write a good story, if the story is good enough people will read.

:) good luck, and I've been reading.
    Aww...Well you do know how hard it is to stand out in the Fanfic world. :p

That...is somewhat true...but I like studying...but not house chores. D:
    That message probably won't come for a while. I'm mostly a coordinator, it'd take me forever to make an actual competitive team.
    That one sounds pretty good thanks. I'm not really competitive although I do like to battle my friends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom