• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by TPrower

1. TPrower

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

Been entirely too long since I posted to this thread, so there's much I've missed, lol
  2. TPrower

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Well, you DID order the Cinnabar special, so it needs to cool. Waiter, there's a Bounsweet in my soup!
  3. TPrower

Caption the Avatar Above v2

"Two extra mouths to feed. I hate my life."
  4. TPrower

Where was ^ on the night of the murder?

^ going around telling people to shut up and take their Gardevoir
  5. TPrower

Usernames Combine!

Chidamari Prower
  6. TPrower

Type the above person's username without looking at your keyboard!

Chuvster Dang.
  7. TPrower

Caption the Avatar Above v2

"Are you lost? Here, let me be your guide, hee hee hee..."
  8. TPrower

REVIEW: XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

Probably cuz those were Nanab Berries, and just LOOK like bananas, but don't have the same skin. I dunno, that's the only explanation I have. XD
  9. TPrower

REVIEW: XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

I don't wanna make a huge rant about this. I understand they were trying to go for a 'for the best' kinda thing, but why can't Ash just catch a break with his team for once? He had a friggin Goodra, which could have done him so much good in the League, and he lets it go. I know it was to protect...
  10. TPrower

REVIEW: XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

Malamar has got to be the most fear-worthy Pokemon we've gotten thus far. Funnily enough, I have one in rotation on my Y team. XD My heart went warm and fuzzy at James and Inkay's bond. Team Rocket may be crooks, but they love their Pokemon. =)
  11. TPrower

Why don't Team Rocket bond with their Pokémon anymore?

There's also something to be said about the fact that Jessie's Pumpkaboo knows Frustration, a move powered by a Pokemon's negative feelings toward its Trainer. That, to me, feels like proof that these Pokemon are more like tools of villainy rather than companions.
  12. TPrower

REVIEW: XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

This may just be because I was following only the screencaps on Serebii, but does Hawlucha smile once in the episode? It may be because he's so stoic and cool-natured, like Snivy, but I just noticed in the screencaps that he never even cracked a grin when Ash had him join the team, except in...
  13. TPrower

Who's the worst of Ash's Fire Starters' previous owners?

Damien, Paul, and Shamus all have reasons for being the worst. Damien lied to Charmander about coming back for it, then left it to die out in the wilderness. Paul put Chimchar through an extreme amount of abuse to try and harness its hidden potential, sicced his stronger Pokemon on it to 'train'...
  14. TPrower

EVERYONE: Melanie: The Kalos Chronicles (X/Y Spoilers)

Chapter 6 Santalune City and Forest The moon was high in the sky by the time William finally pulled to a stop. The group stood at the gate to a small but well-built town, bordered to the south by an immense forest. The structure was rustic and humble, to say the least, with a nice...
  15. TPrower

OBSOLETE: Moving completed fics to the Archive: Help Thread

I need my Jim trilogy moved to the Archives. I'm probably causing everybody enough headaches with my lack of knowledge of what I'm supposed to do... Book 1: The Hero's Journey Book 2: Blaze of Glory Book 3: The War for Unova