• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Trainer-c

1. Trainer-c

POTW Pokémon of the Week #89: Venipede, Whirlipede and Scolipede

This is a really great Pokémon line Gen 5 broke with the tradition of the early route bugs having terrible stats and movepools, so the Venipede line is not only a good Pokémon for in-game teams but it is also quite viable in competitive battling. When I use Scolipede for battling I tend to go...
  2. Trainer-c

Some lost Pokémon revealed in the new Pokémon Manga!

It's always so interesting to see the Pokémon designs that didn't make it through initially. I get why Game Freak is so tight-lipped about the designs though, since today's rejected design can become tomorrow's new Pokémon. I see a lot of the Sandile line in Kurokki for example.
  3. Trainer-c

Only for 3DS?

I do not think there was anyone that didn't expect Gen VI to be for 3DS. The DS has been very well represented, it has had two generations, and nine main series games over it's lifetime. It is time to move on to the new hardware. I'm holding out hope that they have preserved the use of sprite...
  4. Trainer-c

The BCL auction discussion thread

I've sent a team line-up to Badal, so things should get rolling soon.
  5. Trainer-c

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Auction]

Looks like The Beedrills get Soulmaster, and Valkyria.
  6. Trainer-c

Credits before bid: 9,800 Players bidding for: CommandurrClowncrete 4000 Credits Soulmaster 1000 Credits Valkyria 4000 Credits Credits after bid: 900
  7. Trainer-c

Looks like I got Rockman.EXE. Credits before bid: 9,800 Players bidding for: CommandurrClowncrete 2500 Credits Johto Trainer 2500 Credits Justice Hero: 2500 Credits after bid: 2,300
  8. Trainer-c

Credits before bid: 10,000 Players bidding for: CommandurrClowncrete 200 Credits Johto Trainer 600 Credits Rockman.Exe 200 Credits Justice Hero: 100 Credits after bid: 8,900
  9. Trainer-c

ShoPro has a video removed from TPCI's offcial YouTube page!?

There is a possibility that this is a case of false flagging. They didn't even bother to properly capitalize "ShoPro". Also, the legitimate takedowns of Pokémon anime content usually come directly from Shogakukan Production Co. Ltd. I don't think I've ever seen a Pokémon anime clip taken down by...
  10. Trainer-c

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

I'm fine with BW UU.
  11. Trainer-c

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

Pretty nice to see the BCL return! Sign me up. I play B/W OU [Simulator] and B/W OU [Wi-Fi]. Also, I'd like to retain the role of captain of The Beedrills team.
  12. Trainer-c

Pokémon, Nobunaga's Ambition crossover announced: Revealed on Twitter by Dengeki Onli

Re: Pokémon, Nobunaga's Ambition crossover announced: Revealed on Twitter by Dengeki I imagine it is because the Nobunaga's Ambition series is so unknown outside of Japan. People are trying to find a proxy in a series they are more familiar with.
  13. Trainer-c

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! I've played a few of the Nobunaga's Ambition games, and they are awesome. This crossover is pretty exciting. I can't wait too see more gameplay and how the SRPG elements play out with the Pokémon.
  14. Trainer-c

'2011 Autumn Friendly' Wi-Fi tournament announced: Registration begins Oct. 12

I've had a few opponents disconnect today. Overall I've had way less disconnects than I'd see in an average day on the regular GBU.
  15. Trainer-c

Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak...

There isn't a need for a remake now. There wasn't a need for remakes in Gen IV. The only remakes that were absolutely necessary for the player to have access to all available Pokémon were FireRed and LeafGreen. If they do port older games to the 3DS VC it would have zero effect on the chances...
Back
Top Bottom