Trainer Gabriel
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Excadrill is nice and all, but I don't understand why they are putting some much emphasis on Excadrill, when Iris is suppose to be training to be a "Dragon Master."

That be like Misty wanting to be a "Water Pokemon Master", and her primary Pokemon would be a Miltank.
    I do like the fact that Masaomi doesn't even look like he's trying against Iris though. But Iris will tap into "screaming my Pokemon's name" powers, and she'll probably at least make the guy sweat a little.
    Heck yeah, in the War Room!

Read the format on the thread in question, and sign up. If not, tell me!

I picked the theme, and Shiny Celebi and I put it together!
    I invite you to Sailor Moon Mafia, No Franchise knowledge required. If this will be your first time, your latest time, or not at all, please VM me as soon as you read this.
    The only reason I think Bianca might win is for the sole fact that she's been losing every single one of her battles on-screen. I'd like to think they are slowly building he up to be a monster by the time the league comes. But, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was just another trainer with legendaries that knocks Ash out in the Top 2. *shrugs*

It's the main character from FF IX, Zidane Tribal.
    Yeah, I've gotten so used to the series disappointing me..that I never really expect it to do anything phenomenal. Paul was a rare case. The Paul rivalry remains, at least IMO, the best thing about this show throughout it's long run.

I expect Ash to get Top 2 in the Unova, after beating Trip in the semi's. He'll then lose to some league only rival, or Bianca.
    Your argument does make sense to me. Basically, my initial objection was due to a misinterpretation that made me think you were saying the writers had to conform to the previous filler sagas.

AG and Best Wishes are similar in that Ash doesn't really have rivals that drive him to become more skilled. The difference is that he does have long-term rivals in Best Wishes, and I simply wouldn't be sure that the writers would want to dispose of them after little more than two years. I don't want Trip to stick around, but unlike Gliscor'd we both know better than to assume the writers have to do what we want.

I really wanted Leaf, or rather her anime counterpart, to be Ash's rival in the Battle Frontier saga. I think it would have worked, with Leaf turning out to be another one of Ash's childhood friends and both of them striving to defeat Brandon before the other. I can easily expand the idea, but there isn't much point now. Incidentally, I also think the Battle Frontier should have been moved to the Sevii Islands, as the writers clearly had no desire to revisit Kanto locations (barring about three) and the Sevii Islands had several interesting locations, especially compared to the anime-exclusive towns.
    Nope, that's it. I've been here since the end of 2007, I guess that might create the illusion that I should have a higher post count, but every now and then I'll go weeks without ever posting.
    It was really nice, I sure made sure I got my fill of food before I got back to eating a bunch once College starts up. XD
    I just leave them sitting there. :p

I don't really care about any of the extra features of the forums besides visitor messages, etc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom