Trainer Gabriel
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are 30 friend requests just sitting there, I neither accept them nor decline them. As you said there is no point to them, I'd rather people just post visitor messages.
    Even still what? It's humour, and it's a joke. It's not the first one and it probably won't be the last.

It's a higher percentage than that, but even that doesn't necessarily make anyone a hater. I don't watch episodes of pokémon thinking, "That Iris freakin' ruins everything" and getting angry at a fictional character. I don't hate Iris, it's actually quite the opposite. I want to like her, I want to be entertained and compelled by her character and her story, but the way the writers are handling her character keeps on disappointing me. I'm disappointed cause she actually had a ton of potential, but it was ultimately wasted and now we get a character that's not entertaining or interesting in my opinion.

: P

Come on, a joke about using Iris as a human sacrifice to summon a legendary pokémon does not a hater make, it's all in good humour and I've given the character credit in episodes where she's interesting... well... episode... singular... it happened once... I think? : P
    Thank you for the friendship request. That was nice of you to do. I hope that you're doing well.
    Yeah, I really only go on to check my notifications at this point, but I'll be more active when school ends and I actually have time to do stuff.
    Thanks Gabriel! I appreciate any time you take to read my work. I know it's long, so I am grateful for any comments you could make.
    Hey Gabriel,

My name is Legacy. I see you around the anime section quite a bit, and I was just wondering if you had a chance, if you could perhaps take a look at my anime-based fic and offer some advice or comments.

It's called "The Power Inside." It's takes place 5 years in the future, when Ash finally has a chance to reach his ultimate goal of becoming a Pokemon Master! But as a supreme evil looms and threatens to destroy all that is good in the universe, Ash somehow finds himself in the middle of things once again. With some life-changing information he learns about his family history, and help from his friends (old and new) Ash Ketchum must prepare himself for the greatest battle of his entire life.

No pressure though. I totally understand that some people just don't like fanfiction. If you don't want to read it, it's all good. Just wondering :)

Here is the link if you are interested! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=57513
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom