Trainer Gabriel
Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! Of course now I'm feeling creepy being on the last year of my 20s. :') At least XY has been good to me; that's immensely helpful because Sailor Moon Crystal has been so horrible to me this past year. ;_; I don't think my aging heart could handle SMC and Best Wishes double-teaming me.
    I will~

It was alright. I barely started it so I can't judge it yet.

I don't have cable so I'm gonna have to wait until it comes out on DVD sadly. :(
    I'll have to look them up sometime, especially the Jedi Outcast/Academy. :)

I played a little of DA: Origins at a friends but that was it. Super Smash Bros. Wii U is the only game I'm looking forward to for this year (beside ORAS). As for next year, I'm interested in Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D remake and the Wii U Zelda game. Battlefield Hardline looks fun even though I've never played BF4. Evolve looks like a fun monster game.

Have you seen Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction?
    I don't think I ever played the Jedi Knight series. ><

Any games you're looking forward to besides ORAS? :)
    This one: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (video game) - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

I played some of the The Force Unleashed II but get far into it. The first one is my number one favorite SW game. So much fun and good memories.
    Wow! That's really hardcore! xD The Clone wars, some LEGO ones, Rogue Squadron, The Force Unleashed and the sequel are the ones I played and still remember. The Unleashed one are my favorites. xD

What are you least favorites?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom