Recent content by Trainer Gabriel

1. Trainer Gabriel

Recent Gaming Purchases

Palworld on Steam.
  2. Trainer Gabriel

Weird/Funny Video Game Boxart

Not really a weird one, but not exactly what one would call...original. [/SPOILER]
  3. Trainer Gabriel

Rate the video game music above

6/10 It is an intense theme that I guess fits the title okay - assuming it's supposed to be a battle theme - but doesn't sound too different from other dramatic events/epic battles that you'd hear from any other similar scenes.
  4. Trainer Gabriel

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon: Violet and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - both of these I have been broadcasting live on my Twitch channel, and the latter of which I have been playing with five others in a six-party multiplayer game through the adventure. I also started Solasta: Crown of the Magister the previous...
  5. Trainer Gabriel

8/10 I don't know if that's supposed to be an ending theme or something similar, but it is a pretty, relaxing theme. Sounds fitting for the title.
  6. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Not usually my favorite style of battle music, but I guess that does fit a battle against common street bandits. The rap lyrics and the music itself were rather catchy.
  7. Trainer Gabriel

Video Game Quotes

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is." - Fall-From-Grace to The Nameless One, Planescape: Torment
  8. Trainer Gabriel

9/10 Don't know what that's about, but it a very catchy and cheery, with a tropical-sounding vibe to it!
  9. Trainer Gabriel

Do you prefer PC gaming or console gaming?

For the past few (or several) years, I've been leaning more toward PC gaming. With online digital stores like Steam and GOG, it's easy to simply purchase any games available to download and install to my laptop/desktop, and is generally cheaper and more convenient to buy older games, especially...
  10. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 I almost gave it a 6, but that did grow on me as it kept going enough for me to be generous enough to raise the score by one point. The theme itself is upbeat, but does also kind of sound one-note and generic to me. perhaps if I knew what the scene or event was about....
  11. Trainer Gabriel

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Remake of Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny for just $1.99 on GOG.com, which was only recently made available on the online store.
  12. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Maybe not something I'd listen to on its own, but that does give off the ambience of a marching of enemy soldiers, or of being inside an enemy base.
  13. Trainer Gabriel

Games you've beaten in 2023

Waited until the end of the year, as usual, and time to look back at what I finished in 2023: Besides games I didn't finish, I think this is it. Yeah, only one game released in 2023, and lots of CRPGs this year for me.
  14. Trainer Gabriel

7/10 Hm, I guess I could picture that theme in a Roman-style city.
  15. Trainer Gabriel

Recent Gaming Purchases

A few days ago, I purchased Saga Frontier Remastered during the Steam Winter Sale at a 50% discount for a Twitch Subscriber who requested the game in chat a little while back. I also noticed that GOG.com was temporarily giving away a freebie called Lost Ruins, a 2-D Side-scrolling game. It...
Back
Top Bottom