T
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope so. And my dad is fine!Thanks for the link!

I'm sorry for my late reply. Been busy for some works..:)
    Sounds nice. I think I'll go play Sims 2.

Actually, I got an idea. I'll name my sim after Ash. :)
    Oh, great, so PM me the links to both of them's facebook! Hopefully they'll be willing to help...
    Thanks!
    Can you link me to the facebook page of that person then? I guess it's worth a try...
    I also thought about contacting Jimmy Zoppy - isn't he the one responsible for the English translation and scripts? Maybe he'd have something to do with this kind of stuff and could help me reach whoever I need to get... is there a way to contact him?
    Thanks, I'll try it! Though I'm not sure "customer service" is the right thing I need, but so far I didn't get anything else, so I'll give it a try...
    It's really sad that it's so hard to contact them, especially because I just want to help... and they NEED my help, which they don't even know that they need...
    Hi Lisa... I thought it is worth to ask you (because I seem to remember you wrote stuff to TPCI before? not sure...) do you know any e-mail address of TPCI ? I have to contact them as soon as possible, but sadly I just can't find any way to do that so far...
    Hi there, sorry for the late reply, had no notification of your message. Thanks for the nice comment and I'm glad you agree :). What is your favourite season out of the first 8? thanks for the add by the way.
    it's a VHS
    it says that in the link
    Pokemon-Vol-39-Johto-Journeys-Brand-New-Wo-/300504267278?pt=VHS&hash=item45f7733a0e
    i found Jonto Shipping From USA(Vol.1 of Jonto) for $4.25 US
    Pokemon Vol. 39: The Johto Journeys - A Brand New Wo... | eBay
    She's amazing. One of the only dub voice actors I notice. The others tend to go in one ear and out the next. XD I have a few ancient DVDs from 10+ years ago but other than that, that's all. No TV in my room so that's out of the question. >: But I do watch them elsewhere and have some in my iPod.
    Great!

Yeah!

here is a random fact:I have the whole orange island serese (Ik I didn't spell it right) on dvd.
    Wow, really? It would be nice if I can go there but I guess we're a little busy here and my dad is not feeling well. I would love to, thank you but chances for me are quite..hard to tell..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom