T
Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :p

I think it depends on each forum leader, and how much they think is acceptable. I think that every forum is at least taking on one person. Yeah, I'm not looking forward to maybe having to choose out of several great applicants xD

Thanks for the friend request ^^
    We've gotten loads of anime applications, and Outside the Box seems to have gotten a ton of them as well.

Basically, applications make a thread in the staff forums, and everyone can comment on them, though its mainly the staff of the forum that they person is applying for. It's quite fun looking at all the applications.
    Mainly the new anime sub forum with the stricter rules that apply to the new VA thread.

If you think that someone is going after you and we do to, they get infracted on the spot rather than having to give them a warning first.

Plus, the staff drive. Everyone seems to like the staff drive xD
    Have You Been On The Official Veronica Taylor Website
    Bit Outdated(Jonto) but Enjoy:)
    Yeah, I applied for modship in the Fun and Games section, where I'm always fou-

You have a phone? ._.
    Well things change with time, so I'm sure you'd definately get promoted. But you'd have to be a bit more active. XD
    You too, huh? Maybe one of us will get promoted~♪

But yeah, I see your user name in the forum leaders list, so it's no suprise I was mislead. ^^; I just thought you were one with given abilities, kinda like Mozz. XD
    Oh wait, you don't have the same benefits as other forum leaders? Would you like a friend request?
    P.S Your Picture With Ash Before Send Private Message
    The Episode it's on The Official Pok
    about ash+ Veronica Taylor may sounds so bad when she is not voiced by Veronica Taylor
    It was funny because when I first saw Trainer Lisa on the active users list and it had a plus in front of it so it was one of my friends, but I was already beginning to load a page so I clicked on back and when I did, it wasn't there anymore. I thought I was seeing things. XD

So, what do you think of the new forums?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom