T
Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rock oooooooon Lisa! You're such an awesome person, and I love skyping with you! Thanks so much for helping me with my Ash voice. I couldn't have gotten it to where it is without your guidance ;) And keep up that awesome Jessie voice for the fandub! :D

And ZUMG NYAF yeaaaaaaaaah! :DDD
    Lisa, thanks for always being such a great friend to me! You're really awesome and I have a lot of fun texting and voice chatting with you and Rachel! You really are one in a million! ^__^

Never change! ^^
    Hey Lisa I miss Veronica too...I think the show is good and I do miss our voice actors BUT ...out of all of them Sarah is truly horrible...makesy ou REALLY miss Veronica.
    lisa i want to help out more with sova as i feel i am not doing enough (well i have only sent a few letters and made flyers and pics. everyone else is doing much more, like 1000 paper cranes) i have tryed contacting veronica but no reply yet. do you think you could email me ( [email protected] ) so i can talk over with you the ideas i have
    She definitely did! Stood out like a soar thumb though -- Her voice is definitely more polished than the rest of the cast... ;D
    Hi Lisa!

Thanks for Skyping with me last night!! It was the most fun I've ever had and I'm looking forward to doing it again soon! =D
    I'm going to apologize for bringing up that topic on The Pokemon Anime as you didn't know it thread you posted a minute after I did and I deleted my say in it after I saw your post. Sorry again

~Tommy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom