T
Local time
11:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Rachel! I'm hoping you'll have a really nice Christmas this year! And I also hope you'll have fun celebrating with all your friends and family! ^_^

*hugs*

Of course, after Christmas is over, I'm looking forward to hearing about those awesome presents you've received!! :-D
    Trainer Rachey,

/me pokes Rachey
    hehehehe I hope to see you soon. You're one of my awesometh friends.
    OMG. Rachel, where have you been? I need to talk to you. Sarah left SOVA and I really need someone to talk to right now. ;_;
    So, you're 18 now huh? I remember being 18, it was a good year. Except I didn't move out of the house. XD

Anyway Rachel, happy birthday!! I really hope it's very special for you. Haha, wouldn't it have been a great birthday present if Ryan Drummond returned as the voice of Sonic today? <3 *waves magic XD wand* There we go, now he's back!! XD!!! *gives Rachel a really big birthday hug* And since I like cake...*steals a piece of Lisa's Sonic cake* =) Yummy!!

Happy Birthday Rachel!! ^_^
    Happy 18th birthday, Rachel! I hope you have an especially awesome one. You definitively merit it. You're a wonderful friend to everyone you know. Here's hoping you have your best one yet without a window into doubt.
    OMG. Today's your big day! The day you've been waiting for all year! Happy 18th Birthday, Rachel! How does it feel to finally be 18? ^_^

*gives birthday hugs*

I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Also, HERE YOU GO! XD *gives you a birthday cake with an edible picture of Sonic on it* =D
    Hey Rachel! I just wanted to thank you kindly for your great concern about me yesterday. I'm really happy to have you as one of my BFFs! I couldn't ask for better friends than you, Lisa, Sarah, Mitch, ShadowDeeps, or any of our other best friends. And thank you ever so much for your voice clip, it meant a lot to see how much you cared that you'd send me something like that just to make me feel better. :3 *huggles Rachel* You're the best!! ^_^

And of course if I don't see you before, then I want to wish you a very happy birthday! :D
    Well, my sister lost it again tonight. My mom had recorded her soap opera on tape, and I was watching it with her, like I always do. And then my sister interrupted us several times, acussing my mom of "messing with the computer". Which makes absolutely no sense. Ugh, I hate it when my sister loses it like this! X_X
    Awww, man, I missed you in the chat tonight! ;_; My mom made me take a shower, and then, when I got back....my sister was using one computer and my dad was using the other one. Aww, man, why do I have all the bad luck? DX

I really wanted to ask if you went to the Toys R Us event on Saturday, and see if you passed out any flyers. And if you weren't able to go, I was gonna beg for you to go on Sunday, because...only 3 people from SOVA said they could attend the Dragonite event this weekend, which means that we've lost a huge opportunity to recruit more supporters. And that makes me sad. =(
    Hey Rachel. I haven't heard from you in several days, not after you came back to the chat all bummed out about something. I really hope everything is okay, Rachel. I've been quite worried about you since then. I'm really hoping to see you again real soon. I won't be happy until I know for a fact that my BFF is alright. And Rachel, if there's anything I can do for you, anything, just PM me or something and I'll do what I can to help. *huggles Rachel* I'm really hoping that you're feeling better, and if you're not, please remember that I'm always here to help you. Lisa too. =) We both care very deeply about you and don't like when you're unhappy or sad about something.

Hope to see ya soon, Tommy
    Hi Rachel!

Heh, I don't know what I could possibly say that could top Tommy's comment below me. LOL. XD

But anyway, like Tommy said, you're an awesome BFF. And I cannot wait to meet you in real life at New York Comic Con. <3 Of course, in addition to the awesomeness of meeting each other, we'll also be meeting two of the original Pokemon VAs, whom we're trying to save (Veronica and Rachael). Now how AWESOME is that? And overall, I just KNOW we'll have the time of our lives there at NYCC! I'm really looking forward to this! ^_^

And by the way, Rachel, I really hope that your dream of becoming a voice actor comes true!! =D
    Hi Rachel! <3

I just wanted you to know that you're an awesome BFF! Don't worry about what a few people in the Sonic community thinks of you because you're standing up for what you believe in. For one thing, I think it's great that you're taking a stand and second and most important of all...you have friends that love and care about you very much. Lisa and I will always be here for you whenever you need us. No matter what happens we'll never turn our backs on you. You're super awesome Rachel and I hope you stay that way!! ^_^ I always have a lot of fun with you and Lisa in Skype and I hope we can do it again sometime! When we start having a lot of fun I'm always in a great mood for hours to come, and I want to thank you so much for that. ^_^ *hugs Rachel tightly*

Your best friend forever, Tommy ^^
    Hey, Rachel! *waves to her fraternal twin* XD

Anyway, check out my review of "Strategy With A Smile". You're gonna love my post, cause I really spoke the truth there. In fact, I told everyone about how Sarah's Ash was Veronica-ish during that one scene. XD
    Rachel, thanks for always being such a great friend to me! You and Lisa are the most caring friends I've ever had and I love doing our little fandubs! It really makes my day! ^__^
    Hi Rachel! ZOMG, your Ash voice is awesome! ^_^ (heh, I had to give you a ZOMG) XD

Anyway, thanks for helping me with my Jessie voice. And thank you times a billion for helping me get to NYAF! I really appreciate it! =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom