• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD Well I think everyone in my Band Class knows. If they don't they are pretty stupid. I'm really shy at school, so I don't talk much. I don't know what it is about school XDDD (I'm definitely not shy here XDD)
    Hahaha. xD And I agree, the anime made Oshawott look even cuter. <3

I'm going to eat now, see ya. :)
    True, at first a lot of people disliked her for the hair. The first impressions are always like that in the fandom, but then they suddenly start growing on us. :p
    A good example I have of that is when I first saw Snivy, I couldn't care less for it. And then... after some weeks... it became my favorite Pokémon ever. XD
    Yup, me too. I like Iris, her design is pretty unique (and she has original hair, I must say lol) and I like her character. And Dento is so fabulous, what's not to love?~ ;D
    Well, it seems that the episode was well-liked by the audience. xD
    What do you think about the new characters in Best Wishes? :)
    Nice to meet you too! Btw, your avatar is adorable. Kibago is so cute!~
    How are you doing? :)
    LOL that's what I do! (no kid. however, I have a week off coz I don't have to take my midterms :D) Yeah I know what you mean. It's weird it's not subbed yet. =/ I wish it was. Maybe tomorrow, hopefully by then they'll be able to get the video back too.
    X3 You can say whatever you want, but I'm stickin' with Best Wishes. That way I can differenciate it with the games and manga (and besides it's cute)
    YES. I am! I want to see the Zuruggu. *ish be a little tired of Gym Battles ^^;* I swear, when I don't get a new episode I like become depressed. I say Best Wishes is my new caffiene, and it works great.
    I know... really annoying...
    He's a useful character to make fun of though, in like, fics and stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom