T
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. ^^ I kinda forgot about Penguindrum, actually...

I'm not? o.o Well...even if that's true, I still want to have it for when Pokémon inevitably switches over entirely to the 3DS.
    Oh? What anime would that be?

Yeah, I didn't ask for much either. ^^; A 3DS would have been nice, but...I guess there's always my birthday.
    Oh, sounds nice. ^^

I got...a tablet that kinda broke and had to be returned (a better one is on its way as we speak), a tactical flashlight, the MicroTouch Max, a few new razors, two boxes of tea, some clothes, some Pokémon cards...and a few other minor things I can't really think of. ^^;
    Y-you did?

It...could have been better. I lost a friend recently because of some stupid mistakes I made, so I was upset about not getting to hang out with them on Christmas, and I didn't get a lot of presents that I could really play with (not to say I got bad presents, though).
    Really. ^^; To be honest I don't pay much attention to the pairings...or even know most of the characters involved
    I see. :p I like yuri, but I'm not exactly a fanboy. And I like it more for the explicit stuff than the shippy stuff.
    Well to be honest, I thought it was a bad thing I wasn't in college yet o_o

Oh, well that's cool. :D What's your team?
    I see. XD Guess it's a good thing I'm not in college yet.

Oh, thanks! :D So I guess you did all the movies?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom