T
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. :) I worked at the same place as last year... But I'm glad it's over now. xD Did you work during the summer?
    Ugh, you're lucky you still have a few days more than me before starting. T_T
    I missed you too!
    I've been good as well, I've been working for the summer, and right now I'm on a short 1-week break before going back to college. >.<
    When do you go back to school? :O
    The protagonists for B2W2 might just be my favorite ones yet.
    I liked the girl in BW, but I was never really too fond of the boy, but with B2W2 both of them are adorable! ^_^
    I know... I don't really think no one saw that coming, everyone was at total shock. I'm glad it was Iris though, I enjoy her so much.~
    I am okay. I do miss her terribly. I find stuff that was hers and end up crying. I mean i am trying to be over her death since I had 14 amazing years with her but I dont know if I will ever be okay without her
    I know! When the protagonists for B2W2 was confirmed fanarts started to flow out the same day! I admire those people so much. x3
    And yeah, having Iris as the Champion is really shocking, although I like it ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom