Trainer17
Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *going to bed soon, don't really want to get in an AIM convo

*Don't really know where I stand on safari zone items, TBH. Might not be a bad idea as a money sink, but it depends a lot on what Sovereign comes up with.
    Yes, it's ERRORDESlSTEMA (lowercase L, not uppercase i). I'm rarely on, though.

In advance, not a fan of the monsters idea. Except for DWM, most of them are just taken from mythology and whatnot. If we're going to use Pokemon though, hey, why the hell not toss in some Slimes and shit?
    ;D Absoposolutely! This is me not discussing via PM or AIM: I can't wait for the completion of the thing you may or may not be doing with you, your friend's or your enemy's time. :D Especially that one feature that you've not really mentioned but it could possibly be in the game/event/book/movie/religion. But yah, I'd be happy/depressed/confused/drunk to help you with your project/test/quiz/exam/zookeeper. Tell your friends that if there's anything that they love/hate/lust/envy about the banner that they want changed, I can change/edit/improve/worsen/distort/pervert/stalker/probly-homo...

I'll be coming home tomorrow so we can chat then. ;D ttyl SAMMEH :DDDDDDDDTDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGDDDD:OsecretDDDDDDhiddenDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    o rly? Lol, my bad... I guess I should PM it to you. ;D Oh yeah, go on Urban Dictionary and type in Bulbagarden xD I swear, I didn't write that. :p
    Dern AIM not letting me send Offline IMs. D:

Eeveedude 11:40 am
    Hey you never told me whether you liked the banner or not. :O
    I don't think I'll be able to write anything without totally fucking it up. I just can't seem to get into the characters to write as them. This isn't working out for me ;[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom