Trainer17
Local time
9:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New development: Winter and I figured out that the reason it's not working is the quote marks used are typographer ones and not straight ones used for coding. I can fix it up for you, but like I said, I'd need to make a new thread.
    Hey Sam, the archive isn't working properly, and it's kinda hard to diagnose the problem considering I can't edit the post directly. Would be it easier for me to just post it in an entirely new thread? That way I can edit new SUs in as well.
    its fin i was just wondering about the prizes that said "all contenders" and the refund on the christmas items that I bought for it
    for the sake of clarity, i have a question
    i dropped out both as a ranger and a contender for the christmas rp event
    so what do i get if anyhting from the prizes?
    Um... I don't know exactly how to put this but... Did I fail my test? I saw that Siless, Mudkip and Yew all became Rangers, but what about me? I never got anything saying I passed or failed...
    Hey Boss-sama, you told us to let you know if we had any cool ideas for Park Events. Well, someone (I forget who) reminded me of this proposal that Tyranitex, Bee, DoH and myself were working on. It's pretty much complete, and by the time the Xmas run has finished we'll have enough experienced Rangers to help it run smoothly.

If you're interested in implementing this, I'd love to help out.
    Alright, thanks. I've been worrying about these things ever since I changed the option to save as a sent item for some reason x.x and idk why I changed it, so I changed it back.
    Could I get confirmation that I actually sent a ranger quiz earlier? Because the more I think about it, the more I think "I may have not sent it correctly" and for some reason I didn't save sent items to know I sent them and yeah :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom