T
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we are currently under a few constructions. i just have to re update our battle page. but we play singles, no restrictions. so it may be different fro you. if your still intrested i will give you a notice when we open in a few days if you like
    haha i had no idea we were doing doubles, and mixing up my origanl items kinda threw me off foot. i usually do No Restrictions and with 6 pokes. so i was kinda messed with alittle lol. but as champion of my own league, i alwasy find away around different situationsthat arnt in my favor. i would like you to challenge my league, if you have time. see ya around.
    Ok finale time (lol i was gone longer then i thought) between the time i told you yesterday. Friday from 6-12pm i am home alone so i shouldn't have any distractions
    i need to hold off on battling till later tonight. my crappy math teacher gave us tons of Homework... sorry. but i still will tonight!!!!!!!!!!
    ----------
    Unrelated, but a question. That banner from the art contest. I was just wondering about the status on that :D
    ----------
    You should keep these things for VMs. :p

Anyway, I'm working on it. ^^;; I've been swamped with other work lately so I haven't had the time. Hopefully I'll be able to give them all out by Monday.
    The point of the simulator is that the best players can play through teams and test more efficiently in the part of the game that actually requires skill. Breeding and iv/ev training take lots of time but not skill and also hinder on team creativity as a wifi player building a bad team wastes weeks of time.

I don't battle on the DS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom