T
Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SWEET MOTHER OF UNANNOUNCED DECLARATIONS OF WAR, OKAY!

I'll be waiting in the room.
    It's not, but it's the only one I now of that's allowed. It would be better to ask a mod or admin.
    I've seen people do it in their blogs and not get banned, but not in threads. If you do make a blog about it, try not to put too many links.
    My two personal favourites are xkcd and El Goonish Shive. xkcd is mostly maths/science-based humour, and EGS is...well, it's hard to explain. EGS is one you'll want to read from the beginning though.

If you're into black humour, I'd also highly recommend Cyanide&Happiness.
    I might attempt to get it for myself sometime then.

And now for something completely different.

What webcomics do you read?
    There is a thread with specific rules that is pretty easy to find from the forum homepage. Although, it's pretty easy to get along without them. All you need to know, is use common sense. Use common sense, and you'll be just fine, even without reading the rules.

I have never played Conquest, nor do I own it. I can give no feedback on the subject.
    You just wrecked my two best teams in the exact battle types they were designed for.
    I imagined you would figure it out soon enough.

Only rules are Flat Rule setting in the wi-fi room, Wonder Launcher on preferably, but I'm fine with it off if you wish.
    1678-4391-7412

Just register me as "Abba" or something. That's what most people call me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom