Recent content by TrainerCasey

1. T

WAAAASUUUUUUUP!

Welcome to the Garden! ^^
  2. T

Contest Togepi vs. Cleffa vs. Pichu

Togepi just cause the evil one...It made me want an evil Togepi.
  3. T

Contest Meganium vs Tropius

Meganium hands down. Tropius is like the most forgettable 3rd gen pokemon ever. When I first saw it, I thought it was like a living fossil pokemon since they had relicanth + the other fossils.
  4. T

Greetings!

Hi Spirit! ^^ Im Casey. Welcome to the Garden!
  5. T

Does Anyone Ever Wait For The Third Version?

Me and my brother usually decide monthes ahead which version we'll get. I got Blue, he got Red I got Silver, he got Gold I got Sapphire, he got Ruby I got Diamond, he got Pearl Im getting White, hes getting Black And then we usually both get the 3rd version for the heck of it.
  6. T

Hello there!

Hi Shiny! Im Casey. Welcome to the Garden! Hope you enjoy your time here!
  7. T

Ironic things about Pokémon

In the Pokemon world, its legal to train and fight your pets. Has anyone else thought of this game as legal animal fights? :P
  8. T

Contest Kecleon or Castform???

Re: Kecleon of Castform??? Going with Castform because once I hit the battle frontier, trainers had more kecleons and I would just pull 1-up on its ability by using an attack and making its type change and then hitting it with a weakness attack. Castforms design is simple but still...
  9. T

Did you Know?

IDK if this was already posted but... Before the creation of Articuno, Zapdos, & Moltres, Magmar, Electabuzz, and Jyxk were supposed to be the 3 legendaries.
  10. T

Hello

Welcome to the Garden Dem_Ninja (Just shortening it for typing reasons. :P) Im Casey. Hope you have fun here!
  11. T

Water Pokemon

Their bodily fluids
  12. T

Contest Plusle vs. Minun

I always liked Minun better. Mainly cause its Blue. I never cared about their stats anyway cause they both suck atleast 80% of the time.
  13. T

Contest Turtwig VS Chikorita

When did Turtwig get apposable thumbs? @.@ I remember that ep and I still question that. But to the actual thread. I like Chikorita all around cause its obviously my favorite starter and Bayleefs my favorite Pokemon. But I will say (Since I do choose on Grass starters in the games)...
  14. T

The best Pokémon come backs.

Im 17 and people joke me about playing SS in school. But I get the last laugh when I see them trying to add steps on their pokewalker by running track. ^^
  15. T

Would you want some character customization?

From the poll, I think we'd all like a little more personality in our heroes. I liked in HG/SS that you had multiple outfits that you wore in the game. I thought that was cool. (Tracksuit, Normal Trainer-wear, Rocket get-up) Maybe the trainer should get like a closet in their room or maybe...
Back
Top Bottom