T
Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Never heard anything about a scarf coming with the Hyrule Warriors game. I haven't gotten the game yet. Not really sure if I'm going to or not. I don't know if I'm actually interested in getting it or not. But I just googled it and yes it's a limited edition thing only coming to the Nintendo World Store in New York. Which seems unfair for everyone who can't go to New York. Should've been a GameStop pre-order bonus or something like they normally do with stuff.
    Lol yeah Wiimote Nunchuk is the worst controller for Smash. So I can completely understand how badly you did with it. No idea why anyone would choose that controller.
    Yeah it would be interesting. I wonder how bad my Ike is now. Which as you know was my best. As for my other characters that I used to use such as Link, Marth, Ganon, Lucario, Pikachu and PokemonTrainer they probably suck horribly now. My Ike probably sucks a bit compared to before but not as much as the other characters
    Yeah that would be fun to do. If I'm able to. Its been over a year since we last played I think. The last time we played was when you introduced me to Smogon and Showdown lol. And the last time I played someone was on the day Nintendo was shutting down wifi for all Wii games. And I played against someone that kinda sucks anyway so doesn't really count lol. Kinda sucks that they shutdown wifi but its understandable since most people will be playing 3DS and WiiU games now anyway. But I'm probably so damn rusty at Brawl now since its been so long

On an unrelated topic I decided to compete in the Pokemon XY Fairy Face Off Wifi Competition. Basically only Fairy types can participate. They also get levelled down to level 30. Also its a bring 6 choose 3 singles format (basically like Battle Spot battles). Anyway as I'm typing this I just finished my 3rd and final day of battles. (3 days. 10 battles per day. 30 total.) 1 of my battles somehow disappeared because the opponent ragequit and disconnected as soon as he saw what I started with. Anyway I did better than I thought I would. I'm 22 Wins 7 Losses. My goal was to reach atleast 20 Wins. Which I did. But I was hoping I could keep my rating above 1700 as well. Which I didn't because before my last battle which I lost I was 1709 so with that loss I'm probably below 1700. Oh well. Now gotta wait a few days to see how well I did overall compared to everyone else. Results probably will be posted on Friday. Hopefully I did somewhat good compared to everyone else.
    Oh yeah I get what your saying.
    So in Japan people using Peach in the For Glory mode (the no items, Final Destination only mode with random people online) have been getting wrongfully banned from wifi for a day. Because the game's online moderating system have been recognizing Peach's turnips as actual items. So it thought they were cheating to get items into it. Of course Nintendo is working on a downloadable upgrade that will fix this issue. Thats 1 good thing about Japan getting the game before us. They can find any bugs/glitches so Nintendo can fix it before we get the game
    Yeah they got rid of tripping! Been playing the demo for 3days and I haven't tripped once. So thats proof that its gone. And I think even the game creators have said tripping is gone. I also saw a video of someone playing the Japanese 3DS version online and I gotta say the online looks like it runs very smoothly. Very little to no lag or slowdown at all. So thats good since I'll be spending alot of time playing online.
    But yeah I'll be probably be playing the WiiU version more. But I'll still be getting the 3DS one to hold me over until the WiiU one comes out. Sucks that the WiiU version doesn't come out until like a month after the 3DS one the rumoured release date for WiiU one is November 21st which is same day pokemon comes out. Which might not be the best thing for Nintendo might mean less sales for both games.

So do you plan on getting a WiiU when Smash comes out?
    Do you want to download the Smash 3DS demo? ClubNintendo gave me 4 download codes for the demo of Smash. I used 1 to download my own demo So there are 3 more codes I have. I can give you 1 if you want. You have to use the code before September 19th which is when the Demo comes out for everyone else. You then go into the 3DS eshop click the menu button at tye top and click Redeem Download code and type in the code. In the demo you can only play timed matches and can only use Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager and MegaMan. Also getting the demo this way gives you unlimited playtime with it. Let me know before September 19th if you want a code to get the demo early.

EDIT: Nevermind other friends of mine beat you to it so I no longer have any codes left. Sorry. You can still get the demo on September 19th. It'll just have a limit on how many times you can play it.
    Yeah. I've been playing alot of Mario Kart 8 for WiiU ever since it came out. And Nintendo is doing amazing DownloadableContent for it. 2 paid DLC coming out in November and then March. Each one you get 3 new characters (They are adding Link, Villager and Isabelle as characters), 4 new vehicles (1 vehicle is the Blue Falcon from FZero) and 8 new tracks each DLC (so 16 new tracks total which is 4 Grand Prix). Which is honestly amazing considering the price of 8.00$ each or if you get them together 11.00$.

Anyway the reason I'm mentioning this Mario Kart DLC is because this could mean similar DLC for Smash as well in the future. And I would totally pay for extra fighters/stages if they add some as paid DLC. But yeah Smash does look like it has the best of both Melee and Brawl. And thank god they got rid of the stupid tripping mechanic that Brawl had

The Zelda WiiU looks so amazing. What they showed of it the Hyrule in it is just huge. So gonna be alot to explore in Hyrule. And it sounds like its gonna be like Zelda 1 with a completely open world. Where you can do whatever you want in whatever order you want. Though of course doing it in a specific order would make it easier since certain items might make certain areas easier to navigate. I am excited for it even though we haven't been much of the game yet.
    The 3DS version hasn't come out yet. Comes out October 3rd I think. I'm most likely gonna get both versions. I'll probably most likely play the WiiU version the most. I feel the circle pad on 3DS will break with too much Smash Bros. And I feel the WiiU Pro Controller is a very comfortable controller for Smash Bros. Also they are making an adaptor that will allow Gamecube controllers for be used for the WiiU version. So I prefer WiiU for Smash. But I'll be getting both versions anyway
    I've been working on some new teams. I now have a perfect IV Shiny Mew in game. (Probably hacked). Always wanted to use a Support Mew. So I been working on a team around that. I wish I had a Heatran though. Would go great with my Fire/Water/Grass Core. But I don't have one so I'm stuck using Arcanine which isn't that good in OU.
    Did you do those 2 Rupee Rush minigames? Or the treasure chest minigame? Those all give Heart Pieces if you beat them. Not sure what you did/didn't do. So I can't really help too much with the 2 your missing. Also did you get the 2 equipment upgrades from beating that enemy gauntlet thing? You can upgrade both your Net and another item doing that.
    Oh yeah all you have to do is hit 3 pots in a row without missing once. (Best to hit 1 pot on left then center then right) Which will cause a crow to fly by. Hit the crow (Ball homes in on it) The crow will reset all the pots and is also worth 20 points. Once you get the hang of doing that its actually fairly easy to get the 100 points for the Heart Piece.

If you catch a Golden Bee and give it to the Bee Guy he will give you a badge which makes Bees stop attacking you. You can also buy a Golden Bee from someone. I forget where he's at though.
    Not sure if you know but that Special Vivillon Event is available now. If you want it you can only get it until the end of July. And to get it go into the Mystery Gift option then the recieve gift from wifi option. Then you pick it up from a delivery girl in any Pokemon Center.
    Well with MegaSceptile is 4x weak to Ice So honestly I don't think it will be banned. Since Ice Shard might be able to kill it in one hit. I do think MegaSwampert will be a threat on Rain Teams. Especially if it gets good Speed and Attack or Special Attack.

So I've decided to try the UU tier on Showdown. I been getting a bit bored with OU. Seeing and using the same stuff all the time. I'm currently working on a team I'm not sure how good the team will be since I know nothing about UU. But so far I have a Physically Defensive Slowbro, Specially Defensive Florges, Specially Offensive MegaHoundoom, and Physical Lucario. So I think as of now its pretty balanced.
    Well I went on a terrible losing streak. I got up to 1556 and then lost over 100 points. I'm now only at 1412 lol. I either got beat by annoying teams, stupid teams such as a choice scarfed gliscor. or just got completely destroyed by hax (one game I got fully paralyzed for 5 turns in a row).
    New info on the Hoenn remakes have been revealed: MegaSceptile, MegaSwampert confirmed!! MegaSceptile is Grass/Dragon type and get Lightning Rod ability. MegaSwampert stays Water/Ground and it gets Swift Swim ability. Also the (as of now) Unreleased Event Legendary Diancie is also getting a Mega Evolution. Also Kyogre and Groudon are getting new forms. It sounds like they are some kind of more prehistoric versions of them.
    Well I just hatched 2 Darumaka with Hustle. (one for myself). When it evolves it will become Darmanitan with Sheer Force. Both are Adamant, with perfect HP, Attack, Sp.DEF, and Speed.

Also another battle. This was REALLY close: OU replay: SuperPerkinz vs. jek - Pokémon Showdown 1532 rank now! Moving up.
    Yeah I noticed. The 3DS friendslist said you've been playing Fire Emblem. I've never played any Fire Emblem game before

Well Showdown resets everybody's rating every once in awhile. So they probably reset it since you had the 1800 rating. Which is why you're not on the top 500.

I haven't yet. I'll do it now. I'll see if I can get an Adamant one
    This team was very annoying especially towards the end of the battle. I did pull through thanks to Charizard: OU replay: SuperPerkinz vs. lordXblade - Pokémon Showdown

And this battle I just thought it was kinda funny for a couple reasons. 1. He thought I could not get rid of Rocks when I sacrificed my Mandibuzz. and 2. He thought he could sweep with Manaphy but Infernape killed it before he could and then he forfeit. LOL I honestly don't really think his team was that good anyway. OU replay: SuperPerkinz vs. eldorin - Pokémon Showdown

After that 2nd battle I now got a 1500+ rating! Highest I've ever gotten so far. So I'm kinda happy about it. But I'm gonna try to go even higher. Maybe try for 1600+ Not that I care about it. Just because I can and want to see how high I can go. Who knows maybe I'll even be able to get into Showdown's Top 500 list. But to do that I would need about a 1700-1800 rating. And I don't think I'm THAT good lol

Though ever since Mario Kart 8 came out on May 30 I've been playing that mostly. And haven't battled much on Showdown or Wifi much. So might be awhile before I get anymore rated Showdown battles or anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom