T
Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't really care about my rating either. Its more of a personal challenge. Just to see how good I can do. My highest I got to so far with that same team was 1496. I lost a few games after that and I'm down to around 1450 now. I'm actually kinda shocked I got that high with that team. Its not that great of a team lol. I'd like to see if I can get up to around 1600-1700 though. Will probably need a better team to do that though
    Lol this guy let me setup all the way to +6 and well he had no chance OU replay: SuperPerkinz vs. Dmutantes - Pokémon Showdown

The team I'm using seems to be pretty simple to use honestly. I'm kinda trying to get my Showdown Rating up. Not that I care really. Just because I want to see if I can.
    Though I can't seem to get over the 1400 mark. Whenever I need 1 nore win to get over 1400 I lose that battle for some reason.
    Yea very useful ability. No hazards or Sandstorm or Status will damage you . With a Focus Sash you'll always get atleast 1 attack off
    Yay Magic Guard. But eww no SpAtk. But atleast you can use it for breeding a better one. Atleast now you'll be able to also breed and get MagicGuard as well.
    Wow that was a great game. That Ferrothorn just wouldn't die. I hate facing them things when I don't have a Fire type move. I still can't believe Gengar lived.
    Oh okay I'll go watch it now. So you did figure it out. Also let me know if the Abra has Magic Guard when it hatches. I'm just kinda curious
    Just added Kyle it says he needs to add me. Maybe thats because he's not online at the moment. We probably both have to add each other and then be online at the same time before it shows up.
    Yeah I have a Modest Ditto I can use to get a Modest Abra. Might not have the correct IVs but I'll try to get you one with Magic Guard as well
    Yeah. And Tynamo evolves into Eelektross which is an electric type. It also has levitate so it technically has no weaknesses. But I'm not sure how good it is competitively though.

LOL this is probably one of the strangest random battle I've had and I kinda found it a bit funny: Random Battle replay: SuperPerkinz vs. Ven22 - Pokémon Showdown The Registeel vs Muk part onward was the part I though was strange and kinda stupid yet still a bit funny. Lets just say it ended up being a bit of a stall war. I did have the advantage though cuz of paraflinch.

And this one here is that Purrloin sweeping Ubers I mentioned the other day. Read the chat too some of what is said in the chat is kinda funny too: Ubers replay: Pampinea vs. Atomicfrank - Pokémon Showdown
    Oh good it did have Iron Fist as well. Shame it didn't have Attack though. Oh well not bad though since I only made the 1 egg.
    I got a team ready whenever your ready. Not sure how well these Pokemon will work on the same team or anything. But I don't really care.
    Ah parental controls would be why you couldn't Game Chat then. Also this egg may have the IVs you're looking for. I'm using mine with the Destiny Knot. So if I get lucky this egg may have the perfect Attack and Speed passed down.
    I'll just get an Adamant one. I'm feeling kinda lazy right now and IVs might take a little lol sorry.

Oh and to voice chat: see that button next to the blue internet button at the top? Go in there and scroll to the right for more options there should be PSS settings at the bottom. Go on there and the bottom option is "Game Chat: Off" click that to switch it on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom