T
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey chica! :D haha sorry about sleeping all day x.X this week has been murder on my sleeping hours lol

so anywho, i got both your bonsly and dratini all ready in purdy packages :p just need a lil longer to get the dittos ready :) i should be no longer than 15-20mins if thats ok with you?
    mk, night night new amiga :D

sadly i don't use AIM x_X but i'm sure we'll figure it out :)

oh that sounds great, i'll sleep til the cows come home, prolly by 2pm :p
    see ya then! :D
    you're not the only one orzorzorz lol

i...think thats correct :D but we'll know for sure when we start to do the actual trading :)

oh thats fine lol i haven't played since A Wonderful Life/Another Wonderful Life for the PS2 and Gamecube :p
    that sounds right to me :) haha i'm gunna head to bed soon, i'm reading an online comic that i just can't click away from xO

here's what we can do, i'll transfer a ditto from my gen 4 to my gen 5, give it to you and transfer another ditto also so you won't need to give me your ditto :)

so that way it would look like this:

ME:
    ~ transfer 2 ditto from gen 4 to gen 5
    ~ i give you a ditto for fodder
    ~ i use my other ditto to get my own rotom

You:
    ~ use ditto i give you to do your rotom in-game trade

Together:
    ~ we trade in gen 4: i give you dratini and bonsly for fodder (i'll trade with myself tomorrow to get them both on the same cart)

~ we trade in gen 5: you give me rotom, i give you fodder.

Result:
    you have dratini and bonsly in gen 4
    i have rotom in gen 5

thats right, right? or did i derp something? lol

i actually don't play WoW though i am a rabid fan of Harvest Moon shot xP and i used to be into star wars/trek, though its been many a yr since :p
    xD i seem to only have male friends too for the most part, how weird :p

i'm so sleepy i don't remember either! lol i believe it was something like this:

i need:
    ditto -> gen 5

i have:
    dratini -> gen 4 (hg)
    bonsly -> gen 4 (pt)

you want:
    dratini & bonsly -> gen..4? right?

you have:
    ditto -> gen..??
    rotom -> gen 5 (eventually)

right? or...O_- lol
    had to do it cuz i couldn't resist your girly charm and awesomeness Cx can we be friends? pleasepleasepleasepleeeeease? 8D
    It takes quite a bit of time (expected to put in a couple of hours each day) and there's also other obligations such as school/uni/work. It's fun though, and I like being able to help out with the community so I don't mind commiting the time each day.
    Don't be too hard on yourself; it takes time to remember every little thing on here. You'll be able to know them in time =]
    Thank you! I'm quite new to modding, so I sometimes forget some things as well. We'll both remember them though :D
    Don't worry about it. It's only a public warning, so it isn't directly tied to your account or anything.
    It's because me and Tajiri are both men with great taste :p Although your right, Cubone is awesome, I felt so sorry for it in Lavender town :'(

It kept lagging on my PC :D It was sooooo frustrating, I could ony get to level two before I'd lose all my lifes :( But it's ok :) I decided to switch to a different browser, worked like a charm :)
    Wow... that sucks :(
    Doesn't sound like a lot of sleep.
    Not much here... allergies are bothering me :/
    (Thanks for the friend request) :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom