T
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the tip. It's now in the world section. If you want you can repost your post in it. "Well if you look at Starmie, you could actually see the Second Star the description is referring to, even in that picture there. I imagine it used the star to propell itself in spurts, although one would wonder how she/it did that with Misty using the additional star as a foot rest."

BTW where is the second star?
    A picture of Kotone with her hair recolored to blue. Proving that she's still not Kris.

The one who banned me claimed that it was too big. But I'm sure I've checked the signature rules and the picture didn't exceed it (I'm still seeing bigger pictures in other people's sigs). Even if the signature rules changed then I should be notified about that, not assassin-banned.

I don't have the picture anymore, though. Sadly.
    Trainer'sInsomnia, about that mention on Bulbapedia about Uxie, I wasn't the one who added it in. Heck, I definitely wouldn't add in something like that in there.
    PLEASE. I'm rather desperate -- I wanted to have a Metagross for that Monotype tournament, and then realized I have nothing of that evolution line ^^;;

At any rate -- what do you want? I've got plenty of Eevee, Riolu, Sneasel (with Ice Punch), and Houndour, though I'm willing to breed anything I've got. I've also got a couple Mystery Eggs -- I don't remember what's in them, but I can promise they're not something cheap like Bidoof. I can also breed for some egg moves (like Hippopotas with Slack Off) if you like, though I can't breed for specific Hidden Powers. Name whatever you'd like in exchange, and I'll check if I can get you one.
    I'm sort of confused as to what you mean. If you mean for my Mewtwo or birds, I need just about any legendary except those from Gen IV, the regi's, and Rayquaza. If you meant the other way around, I actually don't need either because I already have them.
    Well, I've already arranged with someone that will hopefully supply a Chikorita, but I need to get rid of stuff anyway and he isnt online so sure. What did you have in mind?
    Gah... I'd take it, but its speed IV sucks hard... and that's important. Thanks for the offer to whip up another Infernape, but I figure I'll get off my ass and just breed my own Chimchar until I get one with a good nature and good IVs. Thanks anyway!
    You can find the type of Hidden Power a Pokémon will have by talking to the guy inside the prize room of the Veilstone Game Corner. And thanks! :D BTW, what level is the Infernape?
    Just one thing. Can you IV check it for me, provided you know how, and then see what Hidden Power it would have? Thanks.
    Alright, so I could give you... how about a Giratina for your Infernape? If there's some other Legendary you'd prefer, lemme know.
    Nope, I'm just looking to add them to my collection, so I don't care about gender or nature. I'll give you a second male Eevee with Wish so you can breed it (just be careful it doesn't unlearn it in the daycare).
    I've got a Careful one with Wish available right now, but it's male. If that's ok, let me know if you want it nicknamed anything and it'll be ready for trade!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom