Recent content by TrainerSplash

1. TrainerSplash

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people lov

Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people Before I say this, I love ORAS but that's probably because my first set of Pokemon games were Ruby and Sapphire, the original. I respect your review and your thoughts. This was a pretty great review I felt...
  2. TrainerSplash

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, it bursts into flames when you put it in your hand/grab it. I wish I had money for Smash
  3. TrainerSplash

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

I honestly think they are slutty too, they are so short and I hate how it replaced her skort (not skirt, skort, they are different. why do I know? this don't ask). Her bicycle shorts are fine. She's 10 guys... They kinda ruined her cute image IMO. The fans still make her cute in fan art though.
  4. TrainerSplash

Play as the Opposite Gender?

Same here, I usually pick females cause of a better design or to go with the anime. They everyone says I'm weird when I do >.>
  5. TrainerSplash

I think she means she thought May was ugly before the redesigns, but I could be wrong.
  6. TrainerSplash

Yeah May looks really thin and tall in ORAS. Dear god give her some food. She actually looks normal in RS though.
  7. TrainerSplash

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but you stay in that form forever and can't change into anything else after the first. I wish Smash would come out sooner in america (3DS)
  8. TrainerSplash

The Hoenn Region

I think it's nice that there are more camera angles instead of seeing it overhead 97% of the time time.
  9. TrainerSplash

The Hoenn Region

Looks night to me. if there was soemthing covering it liek a shadow it would be more gray/black. the characters would be darker too.
  10. TrainerSplash

The Hoenn Region

the region looks sooooo pretty must see it at night.
  11. TrainerSplash

That's not what I am saying, Hoenn had so many to begin with, second after Kanto. What I am saying is that in general it's Hoenn having too many even though it was fine to begin with. It's like they are trying to make every hoenn pokemon have a mega or a pokemon evolution connected to a hoenn...
  12. TrainerSplash

No, it's the same Wally. One of the artwork just has a closed jacket the other has an open jacket. You fight Wally two times in the game, but meet him about 3-4 times. I assume the one on the left is Wally when you first meet him and/or the first time you battle him. At first wally is shy and...
  13. TrainerSplash

The Hoenn Region

This may or may not have to do with the hoenn region itself. But can someone tell me why Buneary and Lopunny are in this (unless it was said they are after the main game). I do love the idea of adding Pokemon like Dusknoir and Regigigas. Any ideas where Buneary can probably be caught? I assume...
  14. TrainerSplash

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's one second earlier C: I wish I was a pie
  15. TrainerSplash

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but only works white-flat surfaces like in the actual game. Have fun with that :) I wish for another wish
Back
Top Bottom