Recent content by Treant

1. T

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

This is the Pokémon equivalent of a first world problem haha.
  2. T

I definitely plan on doing a bug run my second time through. All the new designs are great. The only reason I’m not doing it first is because I really want to use Grimmsnarl.
  3. T

Since we are pretty confident that the foxes are dark mono-type, I’m curious if what we thought was a bonfire motif in Nicket’s tail is actually supposed to be a thieve’s rucksack.
  4. T

Dragapult line as far as we can tell. Ghost/Dragon
  5. T

It’s the only omission I’m actually kind of bummed about. Easily my favorite Pokémon :/
  6. T

I think it was determined that those two spots are Hawlucha and Dhelmise, who we know are in the Dex but don’t have a spot.
  7. T

It’s almost definitely the Hydreigon line.
  8. T

I mean, how do you pronounce the words “sea”, “tea”, or “pea”? Your confidence that Bea can’t be pronounced the same way is odd.
  9. T

SwSh If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

I like this as an exercise. I know it won’t be a positive to a lot of people on the forums, but finding out which old Pokémon will be in each new game will be part of the hype going forward. Also, I assume lines count as 1 Pokémon? Chandelure line Heracross Aegislash line Mamoswine line...
  10. T

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

You aren’t the only one, I think they are pretty cool.
  11. T

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

These are dope, but I agree they look like the clown seal artist’s style. Not quite the same level of uber-creepy as those designs though, as interesting as they were.
  12. T

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead This is probably an uber annoying way to do this, but I got really impatient with the 1 PM per minute thing. I have added all of you, my friend code is 1134-8344-5312. Edit: Sorry, that was a 5 instead of a 6. It is correct now.
  13. T

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3ds friend code :1134-8344-5312 3ds name : Treant Version : Y Name : Trey message me if you add me
  14. T

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Yeah, and the regional dexes definitely have much more variety than Gen IV so it's an improvement in that way. I agree with you about this game being an expansion on the previous games. The 3d models and the massive dex definitely give X and Y a legacy sort of feel, as though they are trying to...
  15. T

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

I'm pumped about MegaChandelure. He is in my top 2 favorite pokemon alongside Flygon. I'd really like to have a mega evolution in my team post E4 but I'm definitely not going to trade out a pokemon that I sincerely enjoy for one. Lucario is one of my favorites as well, but the fact that he is a...
Back
Top Bottom